Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part XVI (2022)

Fantastic photos of a great part of town. What's the location of the 3rd photo? The first two were easy, but that third one....

The rail design, with the cobblestones between the rails, along the side of Channel Center Street is brilliant.
I also like the building ^ you referenced in the above photo. Exceptionally high quality design on that one.

1970-01-19-090347294.jpg
1970-01-19-102116173.jpg

I guess I like the way this building sticks out

I feel like there should have been a bigger crowd for that...they advertised the heck out of it.

Red Bull is a more successful event promotion firm than drink company.

I feel like there should have been a bigger crowd for that...they advertised the heck out of it.

Red Bull is a more successful event promotion firm than drink company.

I should clarify that the event was held Saturday and these were taken at around 1pm on Friday, in which case these were probably just warm ups. Production people were doing a lot of running around as well.

I should clarify that the event was held Saturday and these were taken at around 1pm on Friday, in which case these were probably just warm ups. Production people were doing a lot of running around as well.

The Globe had pics of the actual event, the crowds looked big. A ton of boats in the harbor too, kind of like the Charles on the 4th.

Back