Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

If there's a better place for Landmark pics, let me know.

28472519198_26284df20c_h.jpg

42345860251_fe9631693e_h.jpg

40538651210_2dac52631c_h.jpg

40538660200_2ae38d3548_h.jpg

27476356047_5da0134245_h.jpg

28472495118_792e67e86b_h.jpg

Where's that 'great because it got old bldg?'

Ahh There it is. No, let's not destroy it. It's the perfect spot for old meets new w/ set back facadectomy/very tall part....

Put a 785' mixed use office/residential right there within LC's walls....

Mix 3/4 of the tallish part of 'old yeller' right in w/ the new tower.

Where's that 'great because it got old bldg?'

Ahh There it is. No, let's not destroy it. It's the perfect spot for old meets new w/ set back facadectomy/very tall part....

Put a 785' mixed use office/residential right there within LC's walls....

Mix 3/4 of the tallish part of 'old yeller' right in w/ the new tower.

I put this post into google translate and what I got was:

" I really wish they had figured how to incorporate the older building into the design. A really good designer could have figured that out."

Google translate can be a bit enigmatic so who knows if that came out right.

cca

yup and VERY tall.

a decent crown for all the new construction from Kenmore to Fenway, etc.

yup and VERY tall.

a decent crown for all the new construction from Kenmore to Fenway, etc.

What building are you even talking about? Did you check the FAA map? I don't think Fenway can go over 500'-600'.

Incredible building - from one angle!

Ha.. was just about to say the exact same thing.

On another note, I just recently learned that the Landmark center next door was built 90yrs ago. I was going to comment on why it looks like it’s in such bad looking shape based on stevebikes’ photos from 5/25 before realizing its age.. I guess maintenance has been behind.

Mods, please mark this thread as "completed"

Some of the floors have their lights on. Looks like people are moving in.

I guess this can be moved, just keep posting photos please. Too much we post tons of pics of a tower being built, then it finishes and no more pics. The point of building it is for them to look good/functional after theyre complete. I wish wed keep taking photos of finished buildings trying to find new angles/places its viewable from. I definitely wanna keep seeing how they turned out after finished. I like how much brick is in Fenway vs Boylston/Stuart with all the limestone. Gives the areas very different vibes just because of the materials.

I hope whatever tower goes up at the gas station is thin and just as tall to make a badass gateway.

If there's a better place for Landmark pics, let me know.

40538660200_2ae38d3548_h.jpg

27476356047_5da0134245_h.jpg

28472495118_792e67e86b_h.jpg

I love that these are actually the views that people see, and theyre amazing. Vs renders that show you from 200 ft up something youll never see. Its cool how both sides of Boylston line up too giving a perfect sight line down boylston to downtown. Too bad theyre not connected... thatd be an amazing road if it were 2 lanes from Longwood to the end of the public garden. As it is now the loop around the fens is a mess and random parts of it are one way and some are two way. Its a clusterfuck in true Boston style lol even though what it could have been is right there in front of you.

Back