Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyrocket891

Reaction score
Not a pretty sight:
40+Million unemployed.
RIP--Consumer
Corporations are unloading their expenditures and cleaning up their balance sheets.
Local economies continue to be dead or lock-down.
The mindset is changing for the overall American worker to enjoy life not chase the rat race.
We are about to find out which corporations are over-leveraged?

This is going to be a bloodbath.

Times are going to change.

Winthrop will fall victim to the virus. This site will be auctioned off in the future.

xec

Reaction score
LOL! What a coincidence! Just a few minutes ago I ran across a pic of Captain Pike updated for the Current Year.

chrisbrat

Reaction score
Can some mod pls remove this political and in no way "architecture-based" photo and post, especially as it seems to come from someone on the wrong side of history with little in the way of logic, reason, or compassion and more than likely a healthy dose of fascist-loving tendencies?

xec

Reaction score
Can some mod pls remove this political and in no way "architecture-based" photo and post, especially as it seems to come from someone on the wrong side of history with little in the way of logic, reason, or compassion and more than likely a healthy dose of fascist-loving tendencies?
I assume you're a Vulcan, since you seem to find "humor" a difficult concept?

chrisbrat

Reaction score
I assume you weren't captain of your HS debate team, b/c that response is both pithy and nonsensical. Why not have Trump in your "innocent" and "funny" little Photoshop "joke," then?

Charlie_mta

Reaction score
Come on folks, everything in life isn't conservative vs. liberal. Very few things really are.

Blackbird

Reaction score
Come on folks, everything in life isn't conservative vs. liberal. Very few things really are.
Could you explain the joke then? It certainly looks political, but I probably know too little about the show (especially the ‘66 version) to get it. My parents were toddlers when it came out.

Last edited:

Bananarama

Reaction score
Could you explain the joke then? It certainly looks political, but I probably know too little about the show (especially the ‘66 version) to get it. My parents were toddlers when it came out.
That thing Biden is sitting in is a machine that beeps to communicate, implying he's a vegetable.

I'm a flaming leftest, but even I can find humor in dunking on Biden. Don't think it's appropriate to bring politics into this thread needlessly though.

Charlie_mta

Reaction score
It is political, and I wish we wouldn't get into these kind of left/right political detours. My initial post about Captain Pike was just for fun. not political.

Status
Not open for further replies.