Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meddlepal

Reaction score
and I responded in the only way one could -- rather than being totally dismissive
No the problem is you you basically told him "It's all a mystery" and you actually believe that is an acceptable response in a thread where the point is to ask (and hopefully receive) real, useful answers about where a project is in the process.

Heck you could have even just said that, "It's is all a mystery" and I probably wouldn't be going off on you right now because at least that's a brief, possibly flippant, but also possibly humorous take on the Boston Development process.

Instead you did the thing you have been doing ever since I joined this forum which is providing this weird rambling message that is supposed to sound intelligent but is really just a bunch of empty content spread over several paragraphs.

Sprngh2o

Reaction score
G
No the problem is you you basically told him "It's all a mystery" and you actually believe that is an acceptable response in a thread where the point is to ask (and hopefully receive) real, useful answers about where a project is in the process.

Heck you could have even just said that, "It's is all a mystery" and I probably wouldn't be going off on you right now because at least that's a brief, possibly flippant, but also possibly humorous take on the Boston Development process.

Instead you did the thing you have been doing ever since I joined this forum which is providing this weird rambling message that is supposed to sound intelligent but is really just a bunch of empty content spread over several paragraphs.
Good grief, stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.