Portland Bayside

I spent some time last night reading the bayside plan and implementation strategy. http://www.ci.portland.me.us/planning/baysidebook1.pdf

It looks almost nothing like what the renderings in the paper from 2007 look like. Its almost like a collection of ticky tacky buildings. It mentions the construction of five parking garages, a hotel on marginal way, and restaurants. There is also a rather sizeable mini park named Kennebec Crossing that was planned but never constructed. The Bayside Trail has been implemented just as envisioned. The neighborhood is making positive strides with the installation of new sidewalks as far as walkability goes, but everything else is sort of this ambiguous language that could mean anything. I think it should be overhauled. On one hand it calls for an extension of the downtown business district, with the addition of 1 million square feet of commercial space and something like 1,000 new residences, but on the other hand the build out depicted shows haphazardly placed buildings that look more like a suburban center than anything else. Since the plan's inception, it has been updated from a policy perspective, and the new zoning should do more to help this area than anything else. The plan, while good in theory, has proved to be of little value in many areas. Again, the trail, the sidewalks, etc., those are positive accomplishments directly in line with the plan. But the rest of the plan has kind of fallen by the wayside. Not to mention, what about the social services sector is crucial to a strong Portland (as the plan proclaims)? Is that a way to avoid political conflict with those who would otherwise be displaced? I think it is. While social services are crucial for those who need them, it in no way follows that they are crucial to a strong portland. And just to be sure we are all on the same page, 'social services' doesn't mean the kind of things that span a range of useful things that we all could use, even though it may appear this way on paper--it means things to serve the homeless. I applaud any effort to help those who cannot help themselves, but what requires such efforts to take place in a neighborhood the city is actively trying to revitalize? A vibrant neighborhood doesn't mix well with an abundance of downtrodden transients, no matter how admirable the City's desire to assist them is. Talk about incompatible land uses.

@patrick: The new Walgreens, like the new Trader Joe's, didn't need to go through the city's planning approval process, since they're occupying an existing building with a retail use that's similar to what was there before (the old Whole Grocer). So all they needed to get was a building permit.

If they had been building something new there, then they would have needed site plan approval, which would have required the more urban design you and I would like to see.

I agree it's a bummer of a building, but I can't see how the city would be able to regulate better urban design from rehabs and new tenant fitups like this one without putting a huge damper on other forms of new development and property investment in the rest of the city. And besides, as a new homeowner who lives a few blocks away, I'm expecting that a new drug store in the neighborhood will make Bayside that much more convenient as a place to live and do business in the future - and I like that I'll be able to get there on the new Bayside Trail. And as other empty lots in the neighborhood develop, land values stand a better chance of increasing sufficiently for Walgreens to invest in a more urban building.

There is one major problem, one really serious problem with the whole area there. There is no nice way to walk from downtown to all this development. It's literally only a couple blocks away but it might as well be a mile. That stretch of poverty, thuggery, and nonsense runs a border right from Kennedy Park all the way over to forest ave. Maybe if they lit the street up that whole foods runs on up light a christmas tree at night it would help, but the disconnect is there. You can't get there from here.

I think I was a little unclear there--I meant that re-establishing Bayside as a denser neighborhood would contribute to the peninsula as part of it. Filling the open hardscape of Bayside with housing, retail, offices and so on will hopefully add to the population and clout of the peninsula at the expense of the rest of the city, helping to restore an older balance (if I'm right that the suburban areas have come to dominate politics locally).

As far as the Walgreens and other suburban buildings there, it is a shame, and my greatest fear would be that investing in them now will root them there for some time to come. If it was a shabby, old Walgreens, you could easily see the city working with them in a few years to redevelop the city more appropriately. I have the same fear regarding the Market Basket in downtown Manchester. The other Portland, however, might offer some hope as they've managed to develop an excellent, very walkable, city despite some residual suburban building types and mixes of density. As long as these things don't become the norm, they'll eventually be little more than annoyances and excellent sites for redevelopment in a few decades.

Good points everyone. I wasn't aware that the new Walgreen's didn't have to go through the lengthy approval process that new buildings or existing buildings with new uses would go through.

Connecting Bayside to the rest of city will take a lot of time I think. I agree with Grittys, there is a big disconnect. I wonder how things would look if more development was happening closer to the Congress Street side of Bayside instead of the Marginal Way side? I understand the abundant land and highway access further away from downtown, but it seems the neighborhood would benefit from a additional organic expansion from the existing urban fabric rather than popping up several blocks away.

Also, who would of thought 10 years ago that Bayside would have a Trader Joe's and a bowling alley? It's a start, and that gives me hope for the future.

@patrick: The new Walgreens, like the new Trader Joe's, didn't need to go through the city's planning approval process, since they're occupying an existing building with a retail use that's similar to what was there before (the old Whole Grocer). So all they needed to get was a building permit.

If they had been building something new there, then they would have needed site plan approval, which would have required the more urban design you and I would like to see.

I agree it's a bummer of a building, but I can't see how the city would be able to regulate better urban design from rehabs and new tenant fitups like this one without putting a huge damper on other forms of new development and property investment in the rest of the city. And besides, as a new homeowner who lives a few blocks away, I'm expecting that a new drug store in the neighborhood will make Bayside that much more convenient as a place to live and do business in the future - and I like that I'll be able to get there on the new Bayside Trail. And as other empty lots in the neighborhood develop, land values stand a better chance of increasing sufficiently for Walgreens to invest in a more urban building.

Good points. I agree. I keep confusing the Walgreens site with Trader Joes, which looks like it is building (or at the very least extensively renovating) its building (across from Planet Fitness). That front parking lot needs to go. Hopefully in time...

There is one major problem, one really serious problem with the whole area there. There is no nice way to walk from downtown to all this development. It's literally only a couple blocks away but it might as well be a mile. That stretch of poverty, thuggery, and nonsense runs a border right from Kennedy Park all the way over to forest ave. Maybe if they lit the street up that whole foods runs on up light a christmas tree at night it would help, but the disconnect is there. You can't get there from here.

I agree. I don't think any of the residents should be or even need to be displaced, but I think better lighting would go a long way. There was talk a few years back about trimming the trees in Parkside to allow more light in in hopes of deterring mischief. Better street lights and more of a diverse resident base will do a lot. Right now, the area is primarily low income, but I think part of the whole Bayside Visioning process is to change that so it consists of a more stable, less transient, and more diverse (racially as well as income wise) population base. Then you can get there from here. That being said, though, I do know what you mean.

Good points everyone. I wasn't aware that the new Walgreen's didn't have to go through the lengthy approval process that new buildings or existing buildings with new uses would go through.

Connecting Bayside to the rest of city will take a lot of time I think. I agree with Grittys, there is a big disconnect. I wonder how things would look if more development was happening closer to the Congress Street side of Bayside instead of the Marginal Way side? I understand the abundant land and highway access further away from downtown, but it seems the neighborhood would benefit from a additional organic expansion from the existing urban fabric rather than popping up several blocks away.

Also, who would of thought 10 years ago that Bayside would have a Trader Joe's and a bowling alley? It's a start, and that gives me hope for the future.

Good points, corey. A few years ago, during the zoning update for this area, several key players made the exact same points (when deliberations concerned whether to increase heights closer to the spine of congress street or closer to marginal way). Obviously, we know their voice wasn't loud enough.

Building up the Baysides
Looking forward on the peninsula's last frontiers
By DEIRDRE FULTON | August 11, 2010

feat_Bayside2_081310_cMargo.jpg

LOWER EAST BAYSIDE Zoning, which residents and city leaders hope to update, will dictate what develops here.

Perhaps you've been bowling and boozing at Bayside Bowl on Alder Street. Or maybe you've been biking down Fox Street and over to Whole Foods, throwing a glimpse over to Anderson as you pass ? you just might see someone you know. Have you checked out the new Mayo Street Arts Center, wandered down a street that dead-ended prematurely, wondered who lives in the Kennedy Park housing project, or strolled along the footprint of the Bayside Trail, which will ultimately connect the Eastern Promenade with Deering Oaks Park (fingers crossed)? Surely you've read about attempts to rip up and redo Franklin Arterial, which seems to have been laid down by people who forgot that pedestrians exist.

In short, welcome to Portland's new hot spots, the last remaining chunks of the peninsula left to be shaped, where development can still be guided, where personalities of place can still be established. What will happen as Bayside and East Bayside continue to find their footing in Portland's urban landscape?

'SCARS AND DAMAGES'

There's history here, and much of it can be blamed on a road. West Bayside (more commonly referred to as plain ol' Bayside) and East Bayside used to be one neighborhood, until the late-1960s razing of about 300 housing units along Franklin Street and the construction of Franklin Arterial, which largely cut off pedestrian access between them. Bounded by Cumberland Avenue, Marginal Way, Elm and Preble streets, and Franklin, Bayside centers on the area that stretches from downtown to Back Cove. And on the other side of Franklin, East Bayside stretches to Washington Avenue and uphill as far as Congress.

In the Muskie School of Public Service's 2009 East Bayside Planning Study, Franklin is labeled as "the most identifiable culprit for the sense of isolation from the rest of the city that one experiences here." There is a lack of street lighting and crime rates are higher here than in the rest of the city. The same Muskie School study found that residents consider public transportation options "unpleasant to use," that Fox Street "is currently dangerous for pedestrians and drivers alike," and that "Lower East Bayside is unwelcoming to potential [Bayside] trail users." The effects on the other side of the divide were no less severe; city planner Rick Knowland acknowledges that until the mid-1990s, Bayside existed as something of a "forgotten cousin" among Portland's neighborhoods. A 2007 New York Times article described Bayside as "a place where city workers parked during the day and society's forgotten dwelled in the evening's shadows."

"Franklin did some damage on many levels to how that area functions politically and culturally," says Alan Holt, an adjunct professor at the Muskie School and the owner of Alan Holt Community Design Studio, a planning and architecture firm. "The good news is that there's a lot of good thinking and planning and implementation in the pipeline to actually repair some of those scars and damages."
feat_Bayside4_main.jpg

Some of those repairs will come out of a soon-to-be-commissioned examination of three different new-Franklin scenarios, all of which aim to slow down traffic, encourage development along the road, and increase points of access for bicyclists and pedestrians. (Learn more about these at franklinstreet.us, maintained by the Franklin Reclamation Authority, a citizen-action group leading the Franklin-facelift charge.)

Stakeholders (which include residents, transportation advocates, the East Bayside Neighborhood Organization, the Bayside Neighborhood Association, the city of Portland, the League of Young Voters, real estate developers, and local businesses) have to look beyond fixing Franklin, however.

There are other challenges. East Bayside is the most ethnically diverse Census tract in Maine; both Baysides have equally diverse land uses (ranging from residential to light industrial to open space to retail). Residents in these neighborhoods are poorer, on average, than in the rest of Portland. And while representatives from both sides of Franklin are working together, these neighborhoods are at different stages in the new-development process. For the past several years, in keeping with a Portland Planning Board vision for the neighborhood, Bayside has seen more than $80 million in new investments like the Intermed building, Whole Foods, and the Miss Portland Diner (there are also few failed projects, such as the MaineHealth building). Upcoming endeavors include the Walgreens on Marginal Way and Trader Joe's in the old Wild Oats space.

As a success story, Knowland points to the Chestnut Street Lofts, which finished construction in 2007. "That was really the first privately developed housing in Bayside since right after World War II." What drew the developer? "We've tried to make Bayside more pedestrian-friendly, walkable. The newer buildings have been built close to the street . . . the purpose of that is to give Bayside more urban character. There was a lot of community input," he adds. The developers also benefited from a municipal loan program that funds the cleanup of polluted land parcels ? the lofts are on a former brownfield site.

All this comes from the city's "New Vision for Bayside;" a similar plan ? a collaborative vision that helps shape future growth ? is in order for East Bayside.

To properly steward development in these dense and diverse neighborhoods, interested parties must consider everything from transportation concerns (like what buses run where) to zoning regulations (which dictate how to separate and integrate different types of properties) to development incentives (like tax breaks or loan funds).

They'll benefit from some outside perspective. In 2009, the Washington, DC-based American Institute of Architects chose Portland, and specifically East Bayside, for inclusion in its community assistance program. The grant allowed for the AIA to send a team of community planners, sustainability experts, and architects to Portland. The group gathered data during two trips this winter and spring; they released their comprehensive report this week. (See specific short-term recommendations in the sidebar; read the whole whopping thing at aia.org.)

feat_Bayside5_main.jpg

PEPPERMINT PARK A response to grassroots demand.

HERCULEAN EFFORT

Community development requires planners to grapple with existing challenges while being innovative at the same time. What role do Bayside and East Bayside currently serve in Portland, and what roles can they fill moving forward?

Bayside contains an urban mixed-use zoning district, which allows for a combination of residential units, retail, and restaurants. Lower West Bayside, which sits between two highway exits and is so close to downtown, can support larger-scale commercial businesses. East Bayside is a combination of neighborhood businesses and mixed-income residential units. And Lower East Bayside (the area around Zero Station and World Gym) prohibits most of that ? residential and commercial, that is ? while being one of the last places in Portland for small-scale, "light" industrial use.

Zoning laws ? which dictate how a building can and can't be used ? are dull as sawdust but incredibly relevant here.

Take it from Alex Endy, president of the EBNO, who says he's just beginning to understand "how important zoning is in the physical shape and life of a neighborhood. . . . It's really important to preserve the ability of the neighborhood to develop creatively."

This is particularly significant in Lower East Bayside, where artists' studios and small, hands-on businesses like mead-makers and furniture upholsterers are springing up. As they spread throughout the area, there has been debate about whether to loosen zoning regulations in that area in order to accommodate more traditional commercial establishments. (Starbucks on Anderson Street? Gross.)

"That might open the door for development that we're not sure that we want," Endy says. He recommends amending the regulations on a case-by-case basis, which allows for growth "without totally altering the landscape." While that might work in one or two isolated situations, it may not work indefinitely; the very purpose of zoning is to give developers and occupants a consistent idea of character of the neighborhood they'll be in.

"We need to affirm what is working about Lower East Bayside," agrees city councilor Kevin Donoghue, whose district includes this section of Portland. "It will continue to operate as a place where new industrial and arts businesses can incubate without creating conflicts with residential uses."

In the 2009 Muskie study, a survey of about 40 businesses in the area showed that "the most popular reasons for locating in the district included inexpensive rent, availability of industrial-scale space, and proximity to Rt. 295 and Portland." Sixty-six percent of the businesses thought that Bayside Trail will have positive effects in Lower East Bayside, although there are concerns "that the trail will diminish commercial properties by way of its physical construction, and by inviting vandalism and rent inflation."

If the city opts to keep East Bayside's lines clearly delineated between industrial/commercial uses and mixed-use, there are ways to woo different types of developers.

"In the residential layers of [East Bayside] we can continue to promote investment in private property by continuing to invest in public infrastructure. The streets . . . have been neglected for decades and we have begun to turn that around," Donoghue says.

Re-examining and opening up the street grid ? breaking up "superblocks" (a bunch of normal-size blocks strung together without streets dividing them) and reconnecting dead-end streets (as with the Chestnut Street extension in Bayside a few years ago) ? "also promises to improve mobility and public safety," Donoghue adds. All of which goes to show how community planning builds from this intersection of housing, transportation, public works, and real-estate concerns.

"We're looking very holistically at how we can make this area attractive to creative businesspeople and also involve them more in the community," Endy says. And, as is so important in an area with a large immigrant community ? one that can often feel detached from decision-making around it ? "We've made a tremendous effort to get local residents involved." He cites the new Peppermint Park ? between Smith, Cumberland, and Congress ? as a local answer to "pure grassroots demand" from people who live in the neighborhood. Endy also refers to the "Herculean effort" EBNO made to get locals involved in the AIA assessment.

To that end, there was "fantastic turnout" at the International Dinner & Community Conversation, held at the end of March to facilitate the AIA's work with the community, says Erin Simmons of the AIA's Center for Communities by Design. More than 100 local residents, many originally from other countries, attended the dinner, which was billed as more of an international potluck than a boring community meeting.

Perhaps attendees realize, as Holt wrote in his update to the AIA's Maine chapter this month: "[T]his neighborhood is the most urban in the state, and despite obstacles and setback over the years, is now poised to enter an era of revitalization and rebirth."

SUSTAINABLE STREETSCAPES

The American Institute of Architects Sustainable Design Assessment Team released its report on Portland's East Bayside neighborhood this week. Team leaders, who are based in Washington, DC, came for a meeting in February (they got the full picture ? they got snowed in) and with a bigger group in March. The resulting report, created with significant input from local stakeholders, contains recommendations both short- and long-term, both expensive and cheap, both conceptual and concrete. It focuses on creating a sustainable community, one that "typically has a balanced mix of uses, making it possible for people to live, work and play within a walking or cycling distance." Here are some specific suggestions/highlights:

? "Consider shared parking so each individual business does not have to provide on-site parking."

? "Consider allowing commercial ground-floor uses in existing buildings on Cumberland Avenue, so that Congress and Cumberland can function as a single mixed-use district. This will enable the area to evolve with a different character from Washington Avenue," which is retail-based.

? "Consider whether Anderson Street might evolve as a low-key mixed industrial/arts/support retail street with access mostly on foot and bicycle, where [neighborhood] residents and workers would come for their day-to-day need from coffee and lunch to car repair."

? Install "a marked crosswalk [across Franklin Arterial] aligned with the informal path at Oxford Street . . . either a full pedestrian signal or a beacon such as the HAWK [a signal with a pedestrian-activated button]."

feat_BaysideSign2_main.jpg

This whole effort is frustrating. There are several groups actively working for or with the City that have done a tremendous job at improving "the Baysides" but overall, today (more than ten years after the original plan began to be formulated), there still seems to be lacking cohesion in terms of visioning. Every story I read is about figuring out what the residents want. Would someone just ask them already? The residents there today are likely not the residents that were there yesterday. There are certain universal truths in urban planning, and those should be implemented first. Reconnect the streets. Weed the sidewalks. Build sidewalks where there aren't any. Better light the place. Make some beautification efforts. Currently this is a lot of talk and no action. I know there are exceptions, chief amongst which is the FRA's effort to move progress forward on that street, but everything else kind of seems insincere and hypocritical.

Welcome to Pearl Place Phase II (remodeled). This will be constructed in two phases, phase one of which is already totally funded, but phases two of which is still seeking affordable housing funds. A total of 54 units of affordable housing will be constructed in the current parking lot, and the project will be 4 floors of residential atop one level of parking.
149238_650978317140_6903714_37882423_1447014_n.jpg

77125_650978332110_6903714_37882424_5183567_n.jpg

What is that low, 2-3 story building at the center of most of those images? It's hard to tell what shape it's in (or what kinds of contaminants it might contain) from the photos, but it looks like if it can be rehabbed, and maybe built up a bit, it could be a very interesting space. You can really see the potential of this area in those images--sort of a gritty counterpoint to the Old Port that is nearly as beautifully located (if only that highway wasn't there). I think the other Portland offers a great model for how to transform an area like this, embracing its grittiness, and making it a great neighborhood.

Is the Jordan's Meat site in Bayside? I recently read that the Portland location of the Sebago brewpub chain is moving to the new building going up on that site from their present Old Port digs. Personally, I really like the building they're in now, but bringing an established, local brewpub (or anything else like that) to an up-and-coming neighborhood like this would be a big statement.

That is currently a self storage building (and maybe more). I have thought the same thing--a good investment to buy that now...but I'm not sure how it would fit with modern structures, because it really is an industrial warehouse that would need substantial exterior work to fit in aesthetically with any new construction. The whole site is a brownfield, and in fact the plan for this district was funded by the EPA for this reason. And the Brew Pub is moving to a location in the Eastern Waterfront (by the cruiseship pictured above, which is just outside the Old Port and which I consider as IN the Old Port.

The potential for urban structures is unbelievable...This has more redevelopment potential than any other new england city that I can think of.
Why aren't all the developers coming out of the woodwork? LOL

I think I agree. If you look at these aerials, they look like a blank canvas waiting to be painted on. Additionally, zoning is in place specifically to encourage urban development. Instead, if you look at proposals, all you see is suburban development. Worse yet is the fact that now, in the midst of recession, planners are suggesting reducing minimum urban form requirements by lowering minimum building heights. A recession is the time to stand firmly behind the requirements, not give in to pressure from those looking to make a quick buck. The developers were, however, coming out of the woodwork a few years ago. Just so happens that at the same time, their funding sources were drying up. I assume you are aware of the developers collaborative project that proposed a law school or similar institution in the area, as well as the Olympia investors' proposal and others? In 2007, it said in 5 or so years the neighborhood would be home to several new urban structures, and showed a build out rendering depicting what might take place. It is 2011, and we have a trail and some supermarkets.

Anybody seen the new Verizon retail store right across from Whole Foods on Franklin? Did they do that in like three days or something? Anyway, it's hard to get excited about a cellphone store but it really lights up that spot with the bright red signs and all the stuff inside. Yeah yeah, getting desperate here.

I agree, it happened almost overnight. I work downtown and drove by the building yesterday and did a double take! An improvement and we'll take it. Check out the new exterior on the low rise building across from the Marriott on Fore Street, another interesting and quick transformation. Looks like the VA is going to be the main tenant.

That block on Fore street was part of the EW master plan aggressive development scenario, and would have been much more urban looking if the parcels of city owned land were combined with those privately owned along Fore street...now that this has happened it looks like the less aggressive redevelopment scheme will take place (if anything does). Go cell phone store! Anyone for a new ATM? We already have the Whole Foods parking lot! This place is on track to being a walkable, urban center.

I haven't been down by Whole Foods in a month probably so I look forward to seeing this. I might make it down there this weekend. A city needs more than cell phone stores and banks but it does need some of those and I support (almost) anything that makes for a more walk-able and urban environment.

Good news for Bayside....the lots along somerset st are being sold....here is the storu which was posted in the forecaster...

Developers to buy Bayside land for $2.3M from Portland
By Randy Billings
E-mail and share
May 24, 2011 8:00 am
PORTLAND ? A Miami-based development company hopes to buy more than three acres of city land in the Bayside Neighborhood.

Federated Cos., which also owns the Bayside Village Apartments on Marginal Way, is planning to buy eight lots along Somerset Street for a mixed-used development.

The city would sell the lots between Elm and Franklin streets, totalling 3.25 acres, for $2.28 million, or about $700,000 an acre. It would pay the 8 percent brokerage fee and the cost of environmental liability insurance.

The land had been on the market for $3.6 million.

The Community Development Committee, a subcommittee of the City Council that has been discussing the sale in executive session for months, is scheduled to vote on the agreement Wednesday at 5 p.m. in City Hall.

The CDC vote is only a recommendation to the full City Council, which would take up the sale at a future meeting.

Federated Cos. founder and Chairman Jonathan Cox on Monday said he has had preliminary discussions with potential tenants of the mixed-used development.

But Cox said it is too early to identify them or any other details about the development, which may consist of housing, retail, parking and perhaps offices.

"We're in the very preliminary stages of planning," Cox said.

City Economic Development Director Greg Mitchell said the sale is contingent on the project getting the necessary regulatory approvals and other property inspections.

The agreement would give the company about one year to complete it's due diligence, Mitchell said.

"I think this is a fair and responsible deal," he said.

Mitchell and Cox said details about the potential development will be worked out through a public process that would include meetings with city staff and planners, as well as neighborhood meetings.

"Our final submission will be something we will work really closely with the neighborhood and the city to determine," Cox said. "We're really looking to develop a project that's in the best interest of the community, so getting their feedback is a critical component of that."

Mitchell said staff will propose using a portion of $9 million in federal funding towards the construction of a minimum 500-space public parking garage.

CDC Chairwoman Cheryl Leeman said she expects a favorable vote from the three-person committee.

Leeman said the agreement contains benchmarks for development to ensure the project moves forward through a public process and in accordance with the city's Bayside Vision.

"We don't want people to land bank the property," she said. "We were very clear about that."

The agreement requires Federated, which has offices in Miami and Boston, to put $25,000 down at the time of signing. It will have 60 days to inspect the property, after which another $25,000 deposit is required.*

The company will have 180 days to get its permits, but may ask for three, 30-day extensions at a cost of $3,000 per extension.

The city maintains a right to repurchase the land if construction does not begin within two years of permits being granted.

"We understand with the economy there's going to be a certain period of respite," Leeman said. "We feel that's the time they ought to be putting things together."

Cox said the company is excited to work out the details of the project, which would remake the Somerset Street area of Bayside. He said he hopes the project will create a synergy with the recently acquired Bayside Village, which is 60 percent leased for the fall.

"We hope that our project will enhance our other property in the neighborhood and surrounding properties," he said. "We're overall pretty excited about the opportunity."

Formed in 1999, Federated is a national real estate investment group focused on acquisition, development, construction and management of multifamily apartment communities and retail properties.

The company manages more than 7,500 units of residential housing with a total value of more than $1.5 billion. It has also developed retail property for many national restaurants, retailers and financial institutions.

Randy Billings can be reached at 781-3661 ext. 100 or rbillings@theforecaster.net. Follow him on Twitter: @randybillings.
You must register or login to post a comment.

Back