Quincy General Developments

stick n move

Reaction score
I was looking for somewhere to post this and I noticed quincy center and North Quincy station have their own threads but theres not a general thread. Quincy is technically past 128 so figured Id create a general thread.

Anyways the Quincy generals bridge and park are coming along nicely. Heres some photos and a link

bridge photo

the renders

Last edited:

bobthebuilder

Reaction score
I was looking for somewhere to post this and I noticed quincy center and North Quincy station have their own threads but theres not a general thread. Quincy is technically past 128 so figured Id create a general thread.

Anyways the Quincy generals bridge and park are coming along nicely. Heres some photos and a link

Here's an updated article with some photos from the dedication last month.

It's been a while since I've driven around that area, so pardon my ignorance on this question. Is this bridge actually needed? It's less than 600' from two other bridges & I don't see how it will improve throughput form one side of the tracks to the other. If anything it looks like they might have to add a traffic signal to Hancock St as it looks like this bridge will become a direct connection to the parking garage. I guess if you're trying to cut down on the Coffee Break<>TJ Max travel time then it's a win?