Raffles Boston (40 Trinity Place) | 426 Stuart Street | Back Bay

chrisbrat

Reaction score
Wow, I heartily disagree with the exception of your opinion of the CS Mother Church being a grand piece of architecture.
seriously. find me an architect or architecture student or professor who believes the mother church (don't get me wrong; i love it) is more signifcant (or "grand" or whatever) than trinity church. that's just a/the obvious counterpoint example, but boston's got plenty of "standout architecture."

i'm curious why someone who thinks boston's architectural merits are so meagre has posted nearly 2,000 times here. i'm not super jazzed about the architecture in gary, indiana, so i've never bothered to seek out any online forums on that topic and, if i were to find one, i can't imagine visiting it/them, much less posting frequently.

stick n move

Reaction score
Verrrry prominent from Mass Ave in Central Square. All taken this morning about an hour apartView attachment 20386View attachment 20387View attachment 20388
I love finding out the new sightlines that come from new buildings. One Ill always remember was seeing north station tower all the way from mt auburn hospital after it went up, its the only building you can see but it just so happened to be in a spot that made it visible from that far.

BeeLine

Staff member
Reaction score

citydweller

Reaction score
That's a cool pic. Nice! Unfortunately, the very close proximity of the Raffles tower will only diminish the iconic JHT.

gac108

Reaction score
According to the renders, the very top should end up being right around the bottom of the cab of the crane.