Raffles Boston (40 Trinity Place) | 426 Stuart Street | Back Bay

Bos77

Reaction score
Post writers kick back with popcorn, waiting, because they know their required editorial bashing of Boston will lead to an entirely predictable recitation of facts, statistics, and grasped straws, at how NYC just can't compare to the Hub. And we can't stop taking the bait, every time.

Off topic, but since it was mentioned: high rent and housing costs are not something we should be proud about. Seattle media salivates much the same way "Look at us, we're expensive now, we're better than SFO and a world-class city".

🍿🍿🍿

bakgwailo

Reaction score
And Raffles has two in Dubai. That says something too. 🏁
I feel like that comment could go just about any which way :)

I do plan on heading over to get a (definitive) Singapore Sling once it is completed, hopefully with the pops in tow who ranted and raved about the drink when he was in Singapore teaching a few years back.

urbanmansprawler

Reaction score

Vivanna

Reaction score

stick n move

Reaction score

HenryAlan

Reaction score
Nice picture, but is that seriously a protest supporting the reinstatement of the Pahlavi royal family in Iran, who themselves were puppets of a containment-obsessed Cold War America? I suppose if you're going to advocate for something you misunderstand, do it in your youth.
The lion emblem goes back much further than the Pahlavi dynasty. My take on the use in current protests is that it is an appeal to a non-Islamic Republic version of Iran, rather than a specific desire to restore the monarchy.