Revere Infill and Small Developments

DBM

Reaction score
A reminder of everything that was lost here. This video is a real gut punch. It has probably been posted here before but I 100% recommend a watch if you haven't seen it already.
My father was born in 1946--the flood tide of the boomers--and grew up just a few miles away. He would've loved to have been one of the interviewees for this video, in particular to rhapsodize about the Cyclone coaster. He still lives nearby but of course now there's just the memories & and what use does he have for Kelly's Roast Beef? <none>

NOTE: if the video doesn't mention, Freddy "Boom Boom" Cannon grew up in Lynn--yet oddly, his hit song about amusement parks was not about Revere's!

stick n move

Reaction score
I love seeing the Boston area finally embracing and actively taking advantage of the waterfront areas like with clippership wharf as well. These new developments really are adding a whole new incredible dimension to the city.

stick n move

Reaction score
Revere really is unique and has tons of potential where you have a real beach and a rapid transit line with a very quick ride downtown. Not a carson beach either a no shit real beach. With lots of development it can really become something special imo and the dev so far looks pretty good. Usually a beach like this is a long drive from the city core at most cities around the world.

BeeLine

Staff member
Reaction score
The Ryder @ 21 Revere Beach Blvd
IMG_6168 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6178 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6173 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6175 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6183 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6195 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

On the western side of the building the color of the siding goes from light yellow in the south to light green on the north end.
IMG_6208 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6202 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6205 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_6207 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

stick n move

Reaction score
^ That looks incredible! Im impressed. Thanks for the updates also.

Man did I miss these updates while we were in the lockdown!! So glad to see regular updates coming back. This forum has been a part of my life for over a decade, and it was tough to see it pause for so long. Everyone that contributes, thanks.

BeeLine

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited: