Seaport Memorial Park | Parcel F @ Seaport Square | Seaport

25915866815_26cca0bf8c_o.jpg

Did they scrap the 1 to 2 story building on the opposite side of the District Hall?

I'm pretty sure that the building remains a part of the plan. I think that it will be constructed later, immediately adjacent to the new pavement on the right side of the photograph.

Why couldn't this have been planned to align with Fan Pier's park?

Worth noting that the water feature of this park will be different than the renderings. There's not going to be a slender "reflecting pool" bisecting the park. Rather, there there are fountain jets installed along the walkway. I'm not sure if they will be always on (like the Christian Science Fountain) or rather shoot up like the fountain on the Greenway.

Worth noting that the water feature of this park will be different than the renderings. There's not going to be a slender "reflecting pool" bisecting the park. Rather, there there are fountain jets installed along the walkway. I'm not sure if they will be always on (like the Christian Science Fountain) or rather shoot up like the fountain on the Greenway.

I was just about to post that, based on the latest photo of the project, it appears that the water feature might have been eliminated. I'm disappointed that the reflecting pool is gone but interested in the fountain jets. Along which walkway are they installed? Do you know how may jets there will be?

As long as they are still building the obelisk... they are right?

No but i'm definitely gonna carve up the side walk up on my board this summer.

It has potential. Throw in some picnic tables for the office workers.

It has plenty of potential, just needs more items and trees, etc...

But --- what's up with backless benches? They're not comfortable. They just replaced dozens of benches at the Public Garden with backless benches - totally sucks if you're some old person - or anyone, really - who wants to just lean back and look at the pond.

It has plenty of potential, just needs more items and trees, etc...

But --- what's up with backless benches? They're not comfortable. They just replaced dozens of benches at the Public Garden with backless benches - totally sucks if you're some old person - or anyone, really - who wants to just lean back and look at the pond.

I wonder if that's an attempt to prevent people from using them as beds.

Back