Seaport Square (Formerly McCourt Seaport Parcels)

There must have been some sort of presentation today over the exterior facade. I walked by the Seaport Square project this afternoon and noticed 4 or 5 different samplers set up along Seaport Boulevard. There were poster boards next to each sampler showing which part of the building it corresponded to. In my non-expert opinion, they look pretty sharp!

18546595061_5c68b32d09_b.jpg

I love this building and the rooftop terrace! The wood-like trim looks great, a real nice touch. Would it have been too much if they had used the wood-trim instead of the blue/gray paneling on the back side?

FYI, Apparently the roof deck bar is opening for business today.

I'm having a hard time with the font on the logo, but yes - this looks wonderful.

Good news! Now if Pier 4 announces start to Phase 2 - we'll get a nice set of new starts this year.

Yes! Between these parcels and the second Fan Pier condo building, we will have 4 more starts in the coming months. Would be great to see Skanska start on the second L Parcel and for Pier 4 phase II to get moving. I'm not sure if anything else is close to the horizon?

Yes! Between these parcels and the second Fan Pier condo building, we will have 4 more starts in the coming months. Would be great to see Skanska start on the second L Parcel and for Pier 4 phase II to get moving. I'm not sure if anything else is close to the horizon?

Artist for Humanity is fairly close to the seaport.

Seaport Parcel H -July
Seaport Parcel J -August
Seaport Parcel L2 - Manulife could happen soon w/ PWC progress
Fan Pier Parcel D ~Septemberish when Sam's/Louis closes
Fan Pier Parcel H - could happen soon w/ Goodwin Proctor progress

not sure about these:
Massport Parcels K1 & K2
Sausage Parcel
Waterside Place Phase 2
Pier 4 Phase 2

They're wrapping up work on the first section of streetscape improvements along Seaport Blvd, where the future park will be.

Six "NEW" site trailers have been moved on to the parking lot just south of parcel L2. You can see the PWC site trailers in the background. This corner of the parking lot has also been blocked off.

https://flic.kr/p/ud6Wmn

Back