South Boston Infill and Small Developments

i don't know. i like the density.... most in keeping with the Southie style look.

Given recent, + upscale construction coming up...

what exactly is Southie supposed to be striving toward? 10 Farnsworth or W. 6th Street? Seems it's doing fine.

They are still pumping gas, but the trade dress has been stripped at A & Broadway:

79krTFXTIwghC9qKDpc6Q5dZ4UeoYaUYWEJ1A1LPo2_qBwoeYsf0_xtj7sFrXl_Di_tk1hNn-XXxzFLsB1Ejz_jaSHkqpmeBhpd_dwF9usuIrlQMXmzFBT5fiTczSLXUATPAxKCXi_td-4QtgSpHn50KNOi7bTPeZG3g2mnGz_UkotRuiASuYPFqr9ChwUsHc7od25kREW25boGewhn7RBXJ6tXAeMFNZx22FokXSrgNkUjLbQbuOtHu15sXH9Ek3otE1KpB-BKRqW2yW6YJgi7uKHzIYlHouT4jkM-C9oW8Zu2qHBAZAKxXmbdSsI7CnXLQaLRUBDMGHUnNC7etzMmAhHQ83BxvN0vluiRNmgvaPkacUFj4jFgbF27LSQiyHzARgOHrzSfxd4hBMyrxJ4c22Hnlnzx5eXdKZAL-35XNP7JfZdU7Y5HUGTvKxh3VdIBQURPyku1HAFjnO7lWqUuFTMo59xCx3LByjzhqgNaFaSplVVn_smJFrtnfrcDzvyWYYJdE7nbS1Pa3jaZObkMPUtoByI76D1VBsO_T-boUkgeD5snD_RMTtmrI9hN9vRBQT2ZffE7ri-HSmp0j2a03lBUpPfgnNJeHRJIIt-2Jy6zY847F-q7fJvfVCvb3bcNNRQ5iO0CcQ4Hy-DcxYQZ5bQ=w1250-h937-no

I like everything about this building except that damn wishbone!

It came out better than I expected, but yes, something's off with its proportions or something.. I also don't like how it doesn't extend down to the ground, which screams "I'm not necessary," but on the other hand it would look empty without it.

It came out better than I expected, but yes, something's off with its proportions or something.. I also don't like how it doesn't extend down to the ground, which screams "I'm not necessary," but on the other hand it would look empty without it.

Agree something is off. I think maybe a coat of paint would help?

I'm wondering if I like the earlier render because it's a better render and not because the new render feels lazy ...

Back