State Street HQ | One Congress | Bulfinch Crossing | West End

20220706_144358.jpg
20220706_144435.jpg
20220706_163118.jpg

That any degree of the face-on/frontal/looking-westwards-at-the-state-street-building views of this thing will be diminished or blocked entirely by the forthcoming POS labspace building is nothing short of criminal.

Last edited:
That any degree of the face-on/frontal/looking-westwards-at-the-state-street-building views of this thing will be diminished or blocked entirely by the forthcoming POS labspace building is nothing short of criminal.

They also blocked the best angle of The Sudbury with State Street. It's like each new building in the complex somehow sabotages the one built before it. It would still be an A+++++ complex if the lab wasn't there. Lab might drag this as far down as a B+/A- if it's as intrusive as it appears it will be.

Noticed that they haven't been doing the very exciting night lighting stuff up the front middle for the past few weeks. The whole thing's obviously nowhere near done, so I'm assuming that the initial lighting was just a "trial" or whatever, but since this is Boston I am getting a little antsy that someone somewhere somehow put the kaibosh on those cool lights ("It's too bright! I can't sleep! What is this -- Manhattan?!?!") permanently.

Have the broken glass panels from the small fire already been replaced?

Back