The Big Trash Heap Of Off Topic Posts

Re: Fenway Center (One Kenmore) | Turnpike PARCEL 7, Beacon Street | Fenway

Discussion of the developer's bona fides is a fair topic for discussion, and it was swept away by the censorship.

This guy doesn't have it, regardless of his ideology. It is a fair question to ask "why is he allowed to remain", but some people can't handle it, so I'll let it pass.

Ergo, you are self-censuring.

But thanks for the unintended comedy of that post - - loved the made up boogy man stopping you from posting what you really want to say!

Go ahead - - discuss the developer's bona fides - - nobody, outside of your imagination, is stopping you......but look out for those UFO's! :D

If a developer doesn't have the finances, he should be booted. Case closed. I find it very hard to believe that the Mods here would censor you on discussing a developer's financial strength to get a project done.

Typical weak messy thinking.^^^

Nice sneaky edit to clean it up after the critical post though.

Typical weak messy thinking.^^^

Typical response to a factual post.

Drama on. Keep complaining about the "censors" on this website who are holding you back so.

Your slow mind missed the fact that a chunk of the discussion was removed because it dealt with ideology. My contention is that the developer is being allowed to hang in there because of his ideology. People don't want to get in to it; that's fine.

Your slow mind missed the fact that a chunk of the discussion was removed because it dealt with ideology. My contention is that the developer is being allowed to hang in there because of his ideology. People don't want to get in to it; that's fine.

YOUR slow mind missed that you are complaining that you cannot discuss a developer's financial strength to get something done. You even wrote that REGARDLESS of ideology, you cannot bring up his financial fitness to get something done. That's baloney that everyone can easily see.

You are inventing boogy men.

Discuss the guy's financial fitness. I don't think he is financially fit to do this either.

Your passive aggressive invention here doesn't block you from discussing the topic. You just want to complain and not discuss the topic.

Sad, but hilarious.

^Well, you're also complaining. Please stop the whining as it makes you look stupid!

^Well, you're also complaining. Please stop the whining as it makes you look less educated!

I have nothing to whine about.

I don't have the victim complex about the Mods that Toby has.

Nobody is blocking Toby from discussing the financial fitness of the developer to get the job done.

It's pretty funny the reasoning why he says he cannot discuss Rosenthal's lack of financial fitness.

The Mods here do a great job. There is no boogy man.

Last edited:

Sorry, I just think you are pretty dumb. For a guy who claims to have worked for the NSA, you really aren't very bright. But then, I guess I could see you working there.

Not at all.

I don't have the victim complex about the Mods that Toby has.

Nobody is blocking Toby from discussing the financial fitness of the developer to get the job done.

It's pretty funny the reasoning why he says he cannot discuss Rosenthal's lack of financial fitness.

The Mods here are fine. There is no boogy man.

And yet you still have failed to mention how his political leanings have helped him stay as the defacto developer. It's cool brah, we all know there are people on the board who like to sweep things under the rug and ignore things because they don't want to rock the boat. You are obviously now part of this camp.

What the hell is this place becoming?

Sorry, I just think you are pretty dumb. For a guy who claims to have worked for the NSA, you really aren't very bright. But then, I guess I could see you working there.

Ooh! Someone called me "dumb" on the internet........Talk about the 2013 version of writing in crayon....

Your post where you claimed censorship from being able to discuss the developer's financial strength stands on its own.

Despite your claims, the Mods are not censoring you from discussing the developer's financial ability to get this project done. That is a fact. You can continue to react as childishly as you choose.

And yet you still have failed to mention how his political leanings have helped him stay as the defacto developer. It's cool brah, we all know there are people on the board who like to sweep things under the rug and ignore things because they don't want to rock the boat. You are obviously now part of this camp.

I could care less about his political leanings.

All I care about is whether he can get the project done.

No matter what his leanings are, if he can't financially swing it, he should be thrown to the curb. From what I see of Rosenthal, he seems all hat and no cattle. If he cannot show otherwise, he should be thrown to the curb.

It is what it is. Anything else is victimhood whining.

I demur.

What the hell is this place becoming?

I have a shocking thing to tell all you architecture nerds! I know you guys hate it, but politics are involved when building in the super mega city known as Boston. It's quite a legit topic to discuss why Rosenthal is getting favoritism because of his political views.

I have a shocking thing to tell all you architecture nerds! I know you guys hate it, but politics are involved when building in the super mega city known as Boston. It's quite a legit topic to discuss why Rosenthal is getting favoritism because of his political views.

Well then start a SEPARATE thread about politics. Politics involve almost every project.

This thread is about a particular project.

Obviously, the Mods have stated they don't want a political discussion in this thread. You and Toby have acknowledged that and have decided to run through the red light.

I'm done with that now. It is what it is.

Yep this forum has gone to hell in a handbasket. The lax moderating here is turning this site into skyscraperguy.com part 2. How sad.

I like how Smessy just went through all his posts to revise them to "ally" himself with the moderators.

Well then start a SEPARATE thread about politics. Politics involve almost every project.

This thread is about a particular project.

Yup and basically this guy's only project. There's no need for a separate thread because the person who posted the story about this guy asking for more tax breaks is ALL ABOUT POLITICS.

Oh yeah and I hope you realize that this project is still only in the proposal phase and has to go through many more political hoops before anything can be built.

I like how Smessy just went through all his posts to revise them to "ally" himself with the moderators.

That is as false a statement as your "I demur" evidently was.

Back