The Big Trash Heap Of Off Topic Posts

tobyjug

Reaction score
Isn't the developer mister uber-liberal? So it would be all about public handouts.

Re: Fenway Center (One Kenmore, Mass Turnpike PARCEL 7)

These uber-liberals need to stop stealing our money!!!!

Do I hear quacking^^^^?

The fact of the matter is that this developer is a "liberal luvvie" much beloved for his gun sign. He hasn't had the money from the start, but is ideologically sound, and has been allowed to stay in the game. For comparative treatment, see Chiafaro.

But I agree that a developer is a developer when it comes to trying to trim the margins.

The fact of the matter is that right-wingers suck.

I'd ask them myself, but the only response would be another off-topic essay about how much they hate the government.

Why do you need to ask a right-winger why you think they suck? Can't think for yourself?

Why do you need to spend so much of your life trolling people on this board? How many years ago was the last time you got laid? (Your flesh light collection doesn't count.)

Wow! Are you going to marry the government?

Yep, us liberals loving fucking with the institute of marriage so much that after I marry a donkey the two of us will invite the city into our marriage-a-trois.

^I think you're taking handouts from Rosenthal! Why else would you be trying to de-rail this thread when we're trying to get to the bottom of his request for tax exemptions!?!?

Yep, us liberals loving fucking with the institute of marriage so much that after I marry a donkey the two of us will invite the city into our marriage-a-trois.

Well, since there's a campaign to make all bathrooms gender-free, I guess the next logical step is to allow humans to marry their pets!

^I think you're taking handouts from Rosenthal! Why else would you be trying to de-rail this thread when we're trying to get to the bottom of his request for tax exemptions!?!?

You caught me. He and George Soros are each paying me a dollar per post!

Just everyone stop promoting this further.

Mod (if there even is an active one?) - please clean up this thread.

Just everyone stop promoting this further.

Mod (if there even is an active one?) - please clean up this thread.

Cleaning up was already done this past summer when DETROIT!!!!!111!!!ONE!! was being brought up every third post. Cleaning up one thread is pointless so long as the same tired old bullshit is rehashed every time someone wants to bitch about Menino/the government/tax breaks/guns/liberals/etc. It's practically every fucking thread.

...It's practically every fucking thread.

First of all, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!! If kz1000 was here, he would shake his fist at you, whine, and then say how he would delete your post if he was a mod!

I know you're a liberal, but you need to learn how to act civil to your other boarders.

....now back on topic.....

I can't wait for the parking garage to go up!!

...as armpits proves for the millionth time why this place now needs an active mod or two.

...as armpits proves for the millionth time why this place now needs an active mod or two.

Are you referring to his new avatar?

Jesus christ...

Thank you whoever created this thread/moved posts here.

Thanks and all that crap, but it'll hardly matter. Tomorrow or the next day it'll be the same garbage again.

Well let's try not to instigate it. Certain members here are the biggest instigators and are partially responsible for how long the shit show actually continues. Don't feed the trolls. Ignore them.

Back