The Big Trash Heap Of Off Topic Posts

Re: Fenway Center (One Kenmore) | Turnpike PARCEL 7, Beacon Street | Fenway

Oh, I think you know better!

This thread has wonderful potential to be a non-linear masterpiece if it becomes the go-to dumping ground for all the scrapings excised from the main board. Wait till it gets to 15 pages of disconnected entrails of other threads, and it'll read like performance art.

This thread has wonderful potential to be a non-linear masterpiece if it becomes the go-to dumping ground for all the scrapings excised from the main board. Wait till it gets to 15 pages of disconnected entrails of other threads, and it'll read like performance art.

I actually think this thread would be rather consistent and mostly on topic given that the bickering and trolling is always the same tired tropes.

I think the mods should also make a whining thread and move all of data's and f-line's posts there! You blokes are very consistent with your bitching! That would also be a work of art!

I am sorry, but there is a certain member here who's grammar is so far off base I refuse to believe that is the way this individual communicates. It is so irritating and not funny that I find it comical that others here find it humorous. I cannot help but feel that it is done intentionally. I have friends who have come from foreign countries and have lived here for only a couple of years who's ability to articulate and formulate a normal sentence structure far exceeds that of one individual that continues to post nothing but jibberish, and has done so for years.
Rant done.

I am sorry, but there is a certain member here who's grammar is so far off base I refuse to believe that is the way this individual communicates. It is so irritating and not funny that I find it comical that others here find it humorous. I cannot help but feel that it is done intentionally. I have friends who have come from foreign countries and have lived here for only a couple of years who's ability to articulate and formulate a normal sentence structure far exceeds that of one individual that continues to post nothing but jibberish, and has done so for years.
Rant done.

If you're talking about BostonBred, then yeah, it's intentional. He posted coherently on April 1st.

Is it just me that finds zero comical value in his posts then? I try to be extremely tolerant of everyone here, but it's worse than nails on a chalkboard to me.

I fully support BostonBred's gonzo-style EE Cummings. Especially since it's limited to about 10 times a year.

I'll just take it straight here, since that's where half the topics are going to wind up anyway. Things were really nice, civil and productive around here, and then someone got tossed out of college and is back in mommys basement or somesuch. Can we please get a ban, because this is fucking retarded.

^yup, typical liberal. When someone has a different view than you, you immediately demand they be silenced.

Well...this thread's going to grow by a couple pages after the rugs get shampooed of Howie's leaky diaper from yesterday.

^You're obsessed with me! Why? I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a relationship with you!!!

^yup, typical liberal. When someone has a different view than you, you immediately demand they be silenced.

You don't have a point of view though, you just spew inflammatory nonsense. If you actually articulated your points and backed them up with research it would be a whole nother story. But you barely ever have a comprehensive point to begin with, never articulate it, and wouldn't know a scholarly source if it hit you in the face. It has nothing to do with your opinions, and everything to do with the fact you're an asshole.

Btw, if you go through my posts you'd see I'm actually pretty conservative when it comes to gun control and certain taxes. Because ya know, only sheep blindly follow what their "party" dictates, instead of actually forming a real opinion.

Last edited:
^You're obsessed with me! Why? I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a relationship with you!!!

blake-humping-couch-150x200.jpg

We know you're spoken for, Howie.

^I guess if that's the way you pleasure yourself, I can accept that!!! Who am I to judge!?!?!? Do you have a pillow fetish?

Back