The Boulevard (née The Times/Littlest Bar) | 110 Broad St | Downtown

It's too bad the narrow wall of windows isn't reflected. Mirrored windows would really frame the reflection of IP really nicely

Copper colored metalic paint with a resin coating. Same finish that your car gets just coppery.

cca

If the building had a different color exterior possibly grey tone. I think it would have been a better mix with the surrounding buildings.

The overall design of the building is fine, its just the exterior copper metalic paint that doesn't look right.

Its just an opinion. :razz:

People complain when everything is tan / gray, people complain when there is color involved. You cant win.

Thank you for your contribution.

Your welcome :wink:

Are you being sarcastic? Or truly thankful
I think your being sarcastic and that is how groups of people like you degrade people from writing any real types of comments which lack interesting conversation. The conversation is filled with hateful group of bloggers that try to block free speech. Calling other people trolls on this site is disgraceful.

The Truth about this development?
Its underwhelming and possibly sitting on the best development area in the city. One thing is for sure if you have a great location you can build a garbage development and people will still rent it.
That facade is awful. :-(
Sits on the best street in the city now.

Thanks for taking the time to chime in.

Last edited:
there's no question. you're tiresome and transparent. get bent.

I think this came out nice, and I also think our friend Houdini over here should be sent packing.

I think this came out nice, and I also think our friend Houdini over here should be sent packing.

Is that your opinion that therifleman is the magicman? Or the Magicman is someone different just similar views? Also what does this entire conversation have to do with this thread besides the constant harassment?

:cool:

I have no idea what you're all talking about...either way, I agree with those who think this is a real missed opportunity. And that is being kind. In my experience, Finegold Alexander are good designers...this is bland and unimaginative. This site generates sales values high enough to justify bold architecture. Something like what Zaha Hadid did on the High Line would have set a new standard.

Bold architecture?

This is Boston. We can't even get cable TV here, Stacy.

So underwhelming for the Greenway. The design of the building should have connected more with the Greenway side.
The more and more I look at this it nauseating.
What do you expect when you have to look at Harbor Garage each day across the street. Why build anything of excellence in the area when it so suppressed.

The Greenway is the most expensive strip of park in the city only to restrict building anything of substantial value.
At some point this will be looked at lost opportunity to make something special on this park.

My rating for the overall building design for Finegold Alexander is a D
:s

I'm sure the attacks will come.

-theMagicman- :evil:

Last edited:
I like it. Fits in well with the surrounding buildings and is built in what seems to be a similar style as those Bulfinch triangle residences over the tunnel. Yes, I know people want to see the Taj Mahal built or something like that but they did have to preserve part of the historic building and site and incorporate it into the new structure.

I like it. Fits in well with the surrounding buildings and is built in what seems to be a similar style as those Bulfinch triangle residences over the tunnel. Yes, I know people want to see the Taj Mahal built or something like that but they did have to preserve part of the historic building and site and incorporate it into the new structure.

Looking at the glass frontage of the building it looks like a concept the YMCA would build.

Back