The Casco | 201 Federal Street | Portland

Portlander,
All sounds good except for 5:30pm. The hoist shuts down at 4pm and so would access to the roof. Early morning or lunch break would work better if people can make that happen.
Let's pencil in noon on September 20th (Wednesday) and we can fine tune the actual day if needed due to weather or construction concerns as we get closer.

Let's pencil in noon on September 20th (Wednesday) and we can fine tune the actual day if needed due to weather or construction concerns as we get closer.
Aucocisco Tour for the Archboston forum, September 20th @ 12pm. Please let us know how many are coming so that we can have hard hats for all. We look forward to it!

Would love to go but have work commitments that week. Someone get some updated photos for me 📸

No update on retail leasing, but we are actively seeking a small market/deli for Aucocisco and a coffee shop/bakery/cafe for Nightingale.

If you couldn’t get bow street how bout contacting the big tree group and see if they can do a version of this . Fit the needs. Breakfast/lunch, small grocery needs and beer

IMG_4884.jpeg

High noon at the Temple Street construction gate would be my best guess unless Catherine has another plan. Appears that there are only 4 or 5 individuals that are interested.

This view also shows what a difference the mechanical crown on One Monument Square makes with it's overall height. Its roofline is identical to Two Monument Square but the two level equivalent penthouse makes it the same as One City Center's from this vantage point. Granted, there is a 10-15' elevation difference between the two buildings. Also interesting how the top of the mechanical penthouse on Aucocisco just barely nudges out the communications mast on One City Center.

Last edited:
High noon at the Temple Street construction gate would be my best guess unless Catherine has another plan. Appears that there are only 4 or 5 individuals that are interested.

I'm interested but unfortunately a previously scheduled appointment won't allow me to be there. Look forward to seeing some photos though! (And fingers crossed Redfern might offer another tour when the building is complete!?!)

I'm interested but unfortunately a previously scheduled appointment won't allow me to be there. Look forward to seeing some photos though! (And fingers crossed Redfern might offer another tour when the building is complete!?!)
Happy to offer up another tour! ~ C

Back