The Casco | 201 Federal Street | Portland

Was sad I was unable to make the tour yesterday but saw this view of the tower coming off Munjoy Hill. What a presence it makes from this direction!
379567007_1011099293367365_1242290707288543546_n.jpg

Well, that's kind of cool. In one pic you can see billionaire David Geffen's super yacht (movable mansions) in the picture. He's back in town. I think it's the third time this season too. There must be something he likes about Portland or the immediate area.

Well, that's kind of cool. In one pic you can see billionaire David Geffen's super yacht (movable mansions) in the picture. He's back in town. I think it's the third time this season too. There must be something he likes about Portland or the immediate area.
Out of the way of (most) hurricanes?

Trying to figure out a name for the second floor lounge/meeting space. Going to call 18th Floor the "Sky Lounge" - Want to come up with something other than "Lounge" for the second floor for the signage. If you guys have any ideas let me know! ~ C

Trying to figure out a name for the second floor lounge/meeting space. Going to call 18th Floor the "Sky Lounge" - Want to come up with something other than "Lounge" for the second floor for the signage. If you guys have any ideas let me know! ~ C
The Heron Room?

Going with Old Port Lounge - better than Second Floor Lounge! ~ C

Reactions: GIL
Other than the actual meaning of "Aucocisco," which 90% of people won't even know, I didn't notice much heron theming in the building during the tour. Do you have a lot planned?

Going with Old Port Lounge - better than Second Floor Lounge! ~ C
Downtown Lounge would be a throwback name to a club that existed near the Fidelity Building... long before I was going to clubs (Sixties, I think.)

Image 11-1-23 at 4.43 PM.jpg

My only issue with the "Old Port Lounge" is that it technically is not in the Old Port. I could live with "Port City Lounge" or maybe "Harbor Town Lounge" or even the "Fore River Lounge" :)

Last edited:
Phoenix Lounge paying homage to the great fire and how the city rebuilt itself...

Should have throw it out here sooner!! Next time I will have you guys name the spaces since you guys have more of the historical knowledge! ~ C

Should have throw it out here sooner!! Next time I will have you guys name the spaces since you guys have more of the historical knowledge! ~ C
We might have historical knowledge, but you're the one with the marketing skills!

Back