IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

Whats the crane I see?
IMG_3386.jpg

Ouch, Stuart is dead on Saturdays...

^^Yes, in that area, it's almost always dead, but if you go down the street toward the State Transportation Center and all the hotels nearby, there's always some tourist screaming kids and stupid tourists (i.e. "What is the Common?"), nothing wrong with that IMO, as it adds life on weekends

Ah, beat me to it, jass. Nice photos, though.

It was really quiet when I was down there as well. Almost eerie. That's why I think that the Columbus Center should be built, it'll help infuse a little life into that area of the city. This may help a bit as well.

looks like someone's trying to forge a little competition. good luck. you can't stop this 25 member juggernaut

Not competition, trust me, I am positive I can't outdo him. I rarely have the opportunity to get into Boston...yesterday was a rarity for me.

It's great that we have so many more pic taking users, now that kz has moved and can't take as many (nothing against you kz, just stating the facts). There was a little dead spell, but now it seems we have over 10 users taking great pictures, better than many other places which have much fewer photographers (such as Miami, their forum on SSC has few photos on construction, but on the other hand, Las Vegas has quite a lot but no pics on minor projects where we got them beat)

Yes, it's a good time for the board as far as visual goodies go. I particularly like it because with these new/recent pics, it means I won't have to cover quite so many developments next time I head in (which I'll probably do within a week). So keep 'em coming guys!

I usually take pictures if I happen to be in the area. Only a month ago did I plan an entire day of picture taking (I did fan pier, then up to downtown crossing, then through back bay)

Yesterday, I was at back bay station, so I walked the block for this one.

I like to take whole days and just go into Boston and walk around. Unfortunately, that has been a rarity up until this point, because of the deadly combo of work and school. Eats up all my time. I am hoping though that my new job will allow me to take at least one weekend day off...we'll see.

Maybe they know construction is going to take 20 years so they're putting a billboard advertisement on the side of the building?

The Clarendon Back Bay - the ultra luxury Clarendon Back Bay began to install a huge plywood enclosure system from PERI Formwork Systems on the development. Soon the entire property will be covered in plywood so construction can continue behind it.

Source: Boston Condos For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back