The Clarendon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, albertmw. Welcome to the board.

Finally some visible signs of progress.

Clarendon_2007_0920_3.jpg

^ Looked better when the lowrise portion opened onto the intersection. Goddamn NIMBYs.

I have to admit this is one of the nicer looking Bob Stern projects I've seen in a while. Not nearly as bland and conservative as some of the stuff he's been putting out. Hopefully the completed project looks as good as these renderings (pshaw!)

Well it is nice to see this moving along. And ya like unterbau said, I really hope this comes out like the renderings. I like this type of architecture, also similar to 45 Province and it seems like the newer architecture in Boston is a lot more innovative. I don't mean everything, but some of the newest projects are a lot different than the usual box buildings of Boston. Some of these include this project, 45 province, Columbus Center, Filenes Building, South Station Tower, and so on

if this city was still erecting buildings similiar to the designs of the 70's and early 80's we'd be in some serious trouble.

Are those jersey barriers on the turnpike related to Columbus Center construction?

Ah you beat me to it! I took pixs of the crane this morning!

It'll be nice to watch this and Columbus Center rising. It'll create a little density in this area!

It sucks that no one is supplying pictures lately. I'd do it myself but I don't have a camera. 45 Province is making some progress too.

I just got home for the holidays, and I'll be making a photo excursion soon.

^Good! Make sure you get pics of 45 province, this, W hotel, and anything else you can think of! lol

I have plenty of pixs I just can,t seam to download them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back