The Harlo (née Skanska Fenway Project (Burger King))| 1350 Boylston Street | Fenway

Re: Skanska Fenway Project (Burger King) | 1350 Boylston Street | Fenway

Oy. that pre-cast is painful. Did they hire New England Brickmaster or something?

Thanks Beeline!!

Just think; this thing is going at least as high as the Pierce is now!

Maybe 230' at the roof?

More girder-slab construction!

It also seems like the low-rise section is already topped?

Looking great Beeline!!

Update : Gas station deal is done. Set to begin April 2017. Word is they will build gas station area and lower lot of Star Market first, then move the grocery store into it and demo existing store building for development.

Neighborhood is going to go nutty when the Dunkin Donuts closes!!!

Update : Gas station deal is done. Set to begin April 2017. Word is they will build gas station area and lower lot of Star Market first, then move the grocery store into it and demo existing store building for development.

Neighborhood is going to go nutty when the Dunkin Donuts closes!!!

Very interesting. It was only a matter of time before those lots were developed. What's your source on this? Not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious.

Source is owner of property. I wouldn't post unless I was confident I could back it up.

Has been in the works for years. I'm glad to have a new grocery store since Wegman's backed out of Landmark!

I'm glad to have a new grocery store since Wegman's backed out of Landmark!

Wait.. what? I can't seem to find anything announcing that with my google-fu.

I hope the gas station parcel is either as tall or taller than the pierce. The gateway to boston.

I hope the gas station parcel is either as tall or taller than the pierce. The gateway to boston.

I seem to recall that the southern side of Boylston is zoned slightly shorter than the northern side. Can anyone confirm if that's correct or am I making that up?

That would be awesome as long as it was a high-quality building. A cheap precast tower would just detract from the Pierce and diminish the gateway effect.

I seem to recall that the southern side of Boylston is zoned slightly shorter than the northern side. Can anyone confirm if that's correct or am I making that up?

The fenway zoning was written with the Pierce being king of the neighborhood. I don't think we'll see a departure from the zoning here.

I'm glad to have a new grocery store since Wegman's backed out of Landmark!
I know that was reported as a rumor by someone on here but I have seen nothing in the press to support that. On the contrary, I have seen reports about Wegman's future Fenway store recently. Those reports could, of course, be false. Do you have any source to back up the claim that Wegman's backed out?

^WestFens was the one who posted that rumour. Either he has inside information or he's trolling us with the Wegmans news and this.

WestFens = Steve Samuels???

Back