The Harlo (née Skanska Fenway Project (Burger King))| 1350 Boylston Street | Fenway

Re: Skanska Fenway Project (Burger King) | 1350 Boylston Street | Fenway

Can anyone elaborate on the gas station deal being "done"? Is it the same owner as the Shaw's and are they going to redevelop that entire corner? I thought the Shaw's just did a pretty major renovation.

Anything we know about Shaws and/or gas station deals at this point are purely speculative rumors.

Pure speculation.

Yesterday

^Wow!

Topped out.

SkanskaToppingOff_37.0.jpeg

http://boston.curbed.com/2016/11/18/13666908/fenway-1350-boylston-street-apartments

That Gulf station site on the corner of Boylston is just begging for redevelopment. I'll put the over/under on an announcement at 36 months. I know there are few gas stations left in the area but the site is just too prime and the opportunity for the property owners too lucrative to continue making a fraction of a penny on each gallon of gas sold (or even parking a handful of cars 81 days a year).

That Gulf station site on the corner of Boylston is just begging for redevelopment. I'll put the over/under on an announcement at 36 months. I know there are few gas stations left in the area but the site is just too prime and the opportunity for the property owners too lucrative to continue making a fraction of a penny on each gallon of gas sold (or even parking a handful of cars 81 days a year).

There are two just on the other side of Bolyston under half a mile away. I don't think that one would be missed too much.

Awesome photos Beeline! This one is coming together very nicely - I personally like the materials.

If this building was going up 10 years ago we would be celebrating. Next to the Pierce and in 2017, it looks like a runty kid brother.

If this building was going up 10 years ago we would be celebrating. Next to the Pierce and in 2017, it looks like a runty kid brother.

It's still a huge win compared to a Burger King and a parking lot.

Back