The New Residential Conversion Thread

That building is on the corner, I feel like people could walk around for pickups. or maybe have a hotel only section with bollards?

Are there any hotels in Boston with a address not 100% on the street that requires a walk up?

That building is on the corner, I feel like people could walk around for pickups. or maybe have a hotel only section with bollards?

Are there any hotels in Boston with a address not 100% on the street that requires a walk up?
104 Canal is on the corner. 110 Canal is right next door, but only on Canal. Valenti Way, the side street, is going to be challenging for curb cuts because it is a narrow 2 way street. (Not even any parking to eliminate, just driving lanes and narrow sidewalk.)

We should be able to support hotels with no drive up drop off/pick up zone (that close to transit), but I am not sure we really can in the US.

We should be able to support hotels with no drive up drop off/pick up zone (that close to transit), but I am not sure we really can in the US.
Reminds me of a time I was staying with my family in Florence. My dad took our rental car and drove up to the front door of our hotel, a couple of blocks from the Duomo. The bellhops/concierge were baffled with how we were able to do so, since it is illegal and pretty difficult to drive your way into the city as a nonresident.

Back