The Official Rant, Rave, Bitch, & Moan Thread

vanshnookenraggen

Staff member
Reaction score
Well since people seemed to get their panties in a bunch of my post deletions I've decided to create a new thread where you can bitch and moan all you want.

Want to tell someone to move if they don't like something? Do it here.

Want to yell at me for deleting your post? Yell all you want.

I detest censorship as much as all of you and so it was hypocritical of me to delete your comments. If a thread in New Development starts to tangent off into a nice little cat fight, I am no longer going to delete your posts. Instead I am going to move them here.

This thread is going to be censorship free. I am NOT a moderator here, no one is so go nuts.

I rarely get involved in all the petty bickering on this forum. However, the bickering eventually subsides but the censorship/deleting of posts causes resentment and leaves a very bad taste. Censorship is just plain bad form!

atlantaden said:
I rarely get involved in all the petty bickering on this forum. However, the bickering eventually subsides but the censorship/deleting of posts causes resentment and leaves a very bad taste. Censorship is just plain bad form!

I agree.

Please don't make this place gay, vanshnooken. I personally don't even think we should have a moderator here.

Dude, I became moderator specifically because of posts you (and others )made that showed a real lack of maturity.

Trying to keep a little civility and maturity is not "gay".

Rave:
vanshnookenraggen is an excellent choice for moderator and we should all support him. Better to have some posts deleted than knowledgable members not contributing here because of a general nastiness.

Know what grinds my gears?

Fruitcakes that wanna keep 50 yo zoning regulations that are retarded and keep 2am drinking laws. you know who you are.

You know what grinds my gears? Pictures of golf balls...and the 2 am closing time for bars :)

Rave: archBoston.com/forums. This is a great place dicuss archtecture, urban planning and delelopment.

Rant: architecturalboston.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9(The Politics subforum-you're soaking in it). There are eighteen bazillion websites dedicated to pissing and moaning about neo-cons and libtards. I understand why Briv brought this online but I still am hoping everyone will just GAFB (get a fucking blog) and stop wasting our time telling us what they think about the Iraq war, etc.

Also: 2am closing times.

/\/\/\ The politics forum wasn't just created for people to shout the political views but also for people to post political articles so we could (try to) have a civilized political discussion. No on with my crazy views!:

Rant: Seeing how shitty the MBTA is run while knowing from experiencing other systems that it is totally fixable and would be a great system. I'm all for unions, just not their union, greedy motherfuckers! You get paid how much and still you treat the customers like shit. Fuck those guys. (Though I will say I've met my share of awesome T employees, you guys rock)

You wanna know what grinds my gears? Dirty Green Line trolleys. For some reason, the cleaners just can't sweep up all that grit or wipe off all of the grime. So now there are little crusty piles of sand and dirt in every corner and every groove. Groovey!

zenzen, are u gonna pay me royalties for using my phrase repeatedly?

and my golf balls rock the house... though i was thinking about somethin a little smaller they dominate the landscape. or i might just keep em who knows.

^ yeah, you might want to resize so it is smaller and saves space on the board.

can anyone ever stay on topic? I say we form a new thread just for resizing avatars, as clearly this topic does not fall within the domain of ranting, ravnig, or complaining.

Know what grinds my gears? People who bitch about staying on topic!

Better? :wink:

Im soooo with you...lets make a thread about it! we could complain about people who complain about people not staying on topic! Of course, we would have to be prepared for a potential counter thread which would be dedicated to complaining about us complaining about them complaining about people not staying on topic...

u, statler, now officially rock the house... along with my golf balls.

know what grinds my gears? (since this is the official rant and rave forum)

This SHITTY ASS weather. i cant hit those golf balls you see to the left right nah.

i cant stand bobby freaking digital and kennedy - johnny come motherfuckin' latelies. And naive to boot.

Going back to school after vacation sucks.

Back