Twenty20 @ Northpoint | 20 Child Street | Cambridge

The stairs go down to the ground level next to Twenty/20. Anybody is able to use it.

That little bridge that connects to , I believe it's called, Gillmore bridge, does it have a stair case that goes down to the ground level of that building or does it connect only to door for the building?

The stairs were open for the last several weeks but closed this past weekend after the final plantings were added.

It feels like the first move ins will begin this weekend, though I am uncertain (tents are up).

For anyone who did not notice, and is interested, the Gilmore - Twenty|20 stairs connection opened this morning. All barriers were down when I was there at 0750hrs.

Thanks, I ended up checking it out on google maps. That, and especially when even more buildings are built, will make for a better experience walking from BHCC to Cambridge. Back in 07 when I walked it it was tough in the cold months.

The Gilmore Bridge connection to 20/Twenty is open:

X0KPAkV.jpg

MEvVfIX.jpg

^Looks like someone got sick of waiting for the skate park to open and so built their own.

Twenty|20 experienced its first move in this afternoon...had to be on the fourth or fifth floor, since the other floors are (as yet) unavailable for occupancy (although management has been lighting rooms on higher floors to make the building more welcoming at night).

This was also the first evening that the property's streetlamps were illuminated (meters installed today).

There will be a "welcome to the neighborhood" event this Saturday. Folks who have corresponded with Bozzuto were invited, though it is not a closed event.

Hadn't been following this thread until now, so apologies for covering more of the bridge connection. After dragging my boyfriend through the Seaport, downtown and across the Charles River Dam, we walked around this building and took a few shots. We ended up walking back from a friend's place to the Orange Line via the bridge and also took some shots of the building at night.

Not sure if anyone's noticed, but on one side of both staircases there's a bike ramp...or at least I assume it is (penultimate photo in this set). abdinoor, it looks like you had a Hubway bike with you when you took your shots; did you happen to use the ramp at all?

IFDGTXY.jpg

048jwAz.jpg

h1psA4P.jpg

FJnVDTk.jpg

qOOCeMc.jpg

Bz4ZMsQ.jpg

bm58FLJ.jpg

1jXmLvn.jpg

Fvx4xP0.jpg

K9Sj375.jpg

ZlH1L8S.jpg

bsMMY7q.jpg