Video of the Day, Boston Style

Brand new video and it's actually present day and not replaying the same clips from 5 years ago. The skyline and city as a whole look absolutely amazing here. Best video to date and I watch all of them. Incredible that this is Boston.

Ive been getting recommended the big dig podcast episodes lately and this one was pretty good imo talking about how the zakim bridge came to be what it is and the other proposals that were worked through. There were some crazy ass proposals we came pretty close to getting.

Thanks for sending, I wasn't aware of this series despite being a pretty big podcast listener. Just finished Episode 1 and the narrator does a really great job of walking through the history of the failed Inner Belt and Southwest Expressway. Looking forward to the rest!

Thanks for sending, I wasn't aware of this series despite being a pretty big podcast listener. Just finished Episode 1 and the narrator does a really great job of walking through the history of the failed Inner Belt and Southwest Expressway. Looking forward to the rest!
I've listened to the first two episodes so far, and they are VERY good and informative.

This video was recommended to me and you dont see many development based videos about Boston so I clicked on it and was pleasantly surprised to see a very well made video dedicated to current development projects going on around Boston. Unfortunately this seems to be a one off and her channel is not development based, but either way nice to see. I wish there was a youtuber who had a whole channel dedicated to Boston development, maybe one day. Either way nice video with lots of good drone shots of parcel 12 and other buildings.

This video was recommended to me and you dont see many development based videos about Boston so I clicked on it and was pleasantly surprised to see a very well made video dedicated to current development projects going on around Boston. Unfortunately this seems to be a one off and her channel is not development based, but either way nice to see. I wish there was a youtuber who had a whole channel dedicated to Boston development, maybe one day. Either way nice video with lots of good drone shots of parcel 12 and other buildings.

Eliminate the annoying realtor and their annoying, incredibly redundant sales patter and the annoying graphics and only preserve the drone footage and then maybe you've got something worth watching! ;)

I have watched a few of her videos and there are a handful of moments worth pausing that are some of the best (and NEWEST!) angles to date. Unfortunately since each of those spots only lasts about a second it's impossible for me to use the 10-second-skip feature on my tv and be able to locate these gems without watching the whole thing. For the one you posted I'd say the money shot is at 5:57, although there were a few other good views in there.

Set this to 4k, put it on your biggest tv, and pause on the 3 following money-shots (the rest can be skipped):
0:49-0:57 Incredible south end view, skyline closeup!
0:58-1:06 Back Bay rowhouses and heavenly skyline shot.
2:25-2:34 Similar Back Bay shot to that above, but zoomed out to see more, including 1 Dalton.

This is one of those rare videos that's all BRAND NEW! It's only 5:31 and actually worth watching the whole thing, with tons of great places to pause and admire our beautiful city. As always, 4k on a giant tv is the way to watch these!

Eliminate the annoying realtor and their annoying, incredibly redundant sales patter and the annoying graphics and only preserve the drone footage and then maybe you've got something worth watching! ;)

The quintessential Boston driver moment is at 4:46 of that video. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, how the living fuck did that NOT get edited out????????

Back