What if archboston.com was a town?

deh74

Reaction score
what would Archboston be like if it were a town. i'd imagine it would have great architechture, extensive transit, and its ruler would be Van. discuss

All parking meters would be market rate and double as Hubway docks.

Alucobond and precast would be capital offenses.

Every up and coming neighborhood would have its own Patriots stadium.

Any citizen who needlessly raises expectations about go-nowhere building projects is shot on sight (the "You bump a thread, we bump you" law)

A Shake Shack on every corner.

The area around every T station is some cross between Davis Square, Central Square, Coolidge Corner, and downtown Melrose.

^ Bro-ston!

That'd make a great name for the inevitable Sim City file.

We'd have a dozen buildings the same height as the Burj Khalifa, but with 1/5 the footprint.

There would be some elevated railways just for the gritty urban feel, not for monetary reasons (cost means nothing in archBostonville).

EVERY building will have ground floor retail.

Of course none of this will last.

The Parks/No Parks civil war killed off a large majority of the population that was left after the Parking Wars.

Of course none of this will last.

The Parks/No Parks civil war killed off a large majority of the population that was left after the Parking Wars.
and then the PRC invaded. peoples republic of cambridge that is.

No blacks, no Jews, no gays ...

I get the no girls line (as far as I know we have no active female members) but I know of a least two openly gay members and we have no idea of the ethnicity of any of our members.

Unless you were making different joke?

Beer gardens. Lots and lots of beer gardens.

Back