Where am I? The photo contest

274-1.jpg
never notice this before, I've driven down this street a zillion times!

The lower photo in KZs post looks like a building on Corey Road near Washington in Brookline, across from the Whole Foods

Good call joebos. You beat me to it. I used to take guitar lessons just a couple yards up the hill.

haha, I just remembered I posted another pic from Corey Hill (looking down on Brainerd), a ways back in this thread.

Good call joebos. You beat me to it. I used to take guitar lessons just a couple yards up the hill.

haha, I just remembered I posted another pic from Corey Hill (looking down on Brainerd), a ways back in this thread.

I had an office in that building for two years. I remember that ramp all too well.

So weird. I walked down Kneeland Street and it was the first time I've noticed that building with the "steps" brickwork. And now I see it on this site! It's an amazing coincidence.

Oops - I thought it was part of State Services Center (Hurley-Lindemann)

Drats! Too easy.

No, I go up there quite frequently on weekends. The roof level offers stunning views (Hancock looks VERY imposing from there) of the city and it's usually empty during the day. Also, my sister works at a place that uses the garage to valet. I always park here when in town. You also posted pics of the Clarendon today so I knew you were in the 'hood. Even still, I almost said State Services anyway but thought that's what you hope we would say!

It is Alewife. The poor silver line bus was trying to get to south station and took a wrong turn.

Back