Winthrop Center | 115 Winthrop Square | Financial District

01D245E2-4900-4916-8199-93A911790EC6.jpeg
2FC73ABE-27A7-4558-9985-99431BD1ADAA.jpeg

I think it's blue, the typical Millennium Partners blue. I'm waiting for the front panels to go up. They were originally slated to have a subtle red hue that decreased in intensity as the tower rose.

I think it's blue, the typical Millennium Partners blue. I'm waiting for the front panels to go up. They were originally slated to have a subtle red hue that decreased in intensity as the tower rose.
Yea my first thought was the Millennium tower.... well that's boring if true

This thing appears to be flying now. Anyone know if we are at or exceeding 1 floor per week pace yet?

Getting up there!! With the facade being attached, I wonder if this building will shine sky-blue on bright sunny days!! :giggle:

Im so glad that at the last second they chopped down the thinner tower in the back. Its going to have much more verticality than if it had that part tacked on. It was very clearly added on later to add space and looked like it too. Its much more of a pure design now.

uhpk38xn0BdgZNiXT0JH_qB_zVfybxLnZdNZquLZ1cW27XCCcaAWZMEgwhr1ULNnyGyRQFYnU8slsgPICatqReAH-Yx1Gsjwqe_hapcliEn09olcOxeScHQzQ5SKXRC66ii8v4PZviBRc-mD1Ur35y2eV6x0xTez0sDD7uSbvIef4dp-z4GGjj_HzYB0Ea27zTMzJgWZNU0G7myBI4JLexAk7A6076Ot55maj5wCVPA

The shorter part also aligns with the nearby buildings really well. Now it will have a knife edge side like the hancock vs before where it would have looked cluttered and wide from the side.

The density of this downtown area is impressive. The tower is approx 18-20 floors now and it's still nondescript in the skyline from almost every angle. I would guess they need to add another 10 floors before you really notice it.

The density of this downtown area is impressive. The tower is about approx 18-20 floors now and it's still nondescript in the skyline from almost every angle.

Its pretty surprising and awesome to see. Thats why Im glad the top portion was thinned out because the lower half will blend in with the dense surroundings and then the top will stick out above everything. Cant wait until it finally pokes through.

The density of this downtown area is impressive. The tower is approx 18-20 floors now and it's still nondescript in the skyline from almost every angle. I would guess they need to add another 10 floors before you really notice it.

It's basically the densest area of a city that's already at around 200 buildings over 200'. If we think it's up to about 250' now, it would be the 150th tallest building in the city. Tough to stand out from 150th place!

Back