XenForo Update

Would it be possible to enable HTTPS?
HTTPS has been enabled along with the primary domain being switched to .com. Org was misleading.

Also, I am creating a spreadsheet to track items/requests. Will share later.

I love the updated forum so much but I have one minor annoyance.

Is is possible for the mobile version to have Page Buttons at the top of the thread? It's annoying to open a thread then have to scroll all the way to the bottom to click the jump to the last page button.

Just a few questions...firstly, how do I edit my post and how do I delete my post? Thanks.

Each topic on the subforum pages used to have a button that would take me to the last unread post, which I used frequently. I'm not sure if I'm just missing it here, but if that feature is currently absent and could be added back in, it would be a big help. Thanks!

I used this frequently as well, but if you look under the title, there will be a sequence of numbers that represent the last few pages. I've just been using those to navigate directly to the last page, and it works fine.

All, please feel free to continue to post in this thread, but if you could also add your issues to this spreadsheet, it would be appreciated to help keep track:

archBoston Xenforo Issues and Features Log:

Edit: That's neat! Link previews!

Last edited:
I used this frequently as well, but if you look under the title, there will be a sequence of numbers that represent the last few pages. I've just been using those to navigate directly to the last page, and it works fine.

That's what I've been doing in the meantime, but I feel like I'm missing posts. The "Jump to New" button has been somewhat inconsistent for me and I just want to make sure I'm caught up.

Just a few questions...firstly, how do I edit my post and how do I delete my post? Thanks.
I saw your add, but deleted it because it was a duplicate. Multiple people have already commented on editing/deleting.

All, please check the list before adding items.

All,

To Disable Alerts: Go to your preferences:
We cannot disable this globally.

1566841164859.png

1566841120015.png

Uploading images is so much easier. Just use the "Attach files" button below the comment box. Make sure to click "Full Image" once the image is uploaded and before you post the comment.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 2.08.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 2.07.20 PM.png

Uploading images is so much easier. Just use the "Attach files" button below the comment box. Make sure to click "Full Image" once the image is uploaded and before you post the comment.

View attachment 14

View attachment 13
Note that you can also directly copy and paste anything (for example from the Snipping Tool). It will automatically upload and offer you the thumbnail or full.

You can only drag one image at a time. You can use the "Attach files" tool for multiples.

After spending a few hours browsing around, I am not happy with the font choice. I liked the bolder font we had before.

So far so good. If this posts the new forum has solved some other issues I was having with the old layout.

As an aside: it looks like clicking the topic title automatically takes you to the most recent post. Now that that's clear to me, I feel generally good about the update. The mobile experience is worlds better. Thanks data/Edward for your work on this.

Back