🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

Are you equating your posts with hate speech?

No but you are. I'm just making a comparison on how groups can silence other groups and what can actually happen in history.

Sometimes its better to know where people actually stand than just attacking other people's thoughts and beliefs and try silencing them.

The only hate here is your group. All you have to do is use the block criteria from what the moderator provides to disregard my posts. Instead the attacks continue.

A bit of measured corruption gets half these projects off the ground....

Gonna need a little help when the next BIG THING comes up.

Jeez, the histrionics in here. No need for you to threaten to take your ball and go home. It especially looks bad if then you don't do it. Just tone it down a bit. I've said a number of times that I don't think it's possible for things to be "apolitical" and I know we all get into it over those things from time to time. I guess I should only speak for myself, but I know I have. (In this way I'm agreeing with Cole that it's weird to sometimes agree with Rif.) Let's just all cool it.

I bet that's what the Nazi's said about the Jews when they tried to speak up.

Censorship Is More Dangerous Than Hate Speech.
https://townhall.com/columnists/sus...p-is-more-dangerous-than-hate-speech-n2178619

giphy.gif

Also, people, we are not debating that politics has no relation to development. We're debating the fact that political rants shouldn't be dumped all over this forum, including in this particular thread about project updates. We have literally given Rifle a handful of threads for him to rant about local & national politics and he chooses not to use them.

"What's Happening With Project X" was not meant to be a political sounding board. It was really just a solution to avoid bumping old threads with no news. That way instead of everybody seeing the Copley Tower thread back on Page 1 and getting their hopes up, you just come here and ask what the status is. That's it. Anything here that isn't either asking or answering the question about a specific project is complete nonsense and belongs somewhere else.

Aren't there some angry political threads somewhere that can be revived without having to hear the same tired arguments where they don't belong?

This is why the DEMOCRATS are going down hard. That party is self-destructing.
Billionaires need to start paying taxes: BOTTOM LINE.

I feel like this got lost in the shuffle and needs to be called out for being outrageously bleeping stupid. The Democrats aren't the party that just lowered the highest tax rates on the rich, and are doing away with the Alternative Minimum Tax. I'm an Independent who pretty much hates both parties, and lately have come down even harder on the Democrats, so it's not like I'm towing some party line here. THIS IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ ANYWHERE.

I can acknowledge I have been somewhat annoying and I did go off the rails with the politics.

That being said. There needs to be a little more respect from this group.
Not STFU comments, Cancer to the boards, and then other posters trying to silence you.

I believe Statler shutdown the local and national politics forums because he couldn't take it.

Yes..... DZH--You are right about the tax cuts. And I'm not a Democrat nor a Republican just so you know.

I will calm down and take my rhetoric over to the politics forum where this belongs in the future.

I can acknowledge I have been somewhat annoying and I did go off the rails with the politics.

That being said. There needs to be a little more respect from this group.
Not STFU comments, Cancer to the boards, and then other posters trying to silence you.

I believe Statler shutdown the local and national politics forums because he couldn't take it.

Yes..... DZH--You are right about the tax cuts. And I'm not a Democrat nor a Republican just so you know.

I will calm down and take my rhetoric over to the politics forum where this belongs in the future.

Respect is given, not demanded. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and ask why you aren't given any respect. There's a reason.

Respect is given, not demanded. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and ask why you aren't given any respect. There's a reason.

You don't see me going around the message board and attacking other posters comments? I might debate and try to make a point with someone. It's called freedom of speech and that is why the Archboston board was created to talk about architectural developments on how they evolve.

Sorry that politics has become part of the process concerning the overall architectural piece of the process.

You should have respect for everybody the problem that I see is you don't even respect yourself.

These are two doors down from Columbia Station in Dorchester if I am correct

Anyone know what happened to Rio Grande on Thursday? Agenda had it listed for final BPDA approval.

Anyone know what happened to 321 Harrison Ave (approved last September)

Tremont Crossing?

55 India
104 Canal
Valenti Square
Haymarket
North End/Hanover joke retail micro plaza

Anything going on w/ the Residences at Alewife Station/Cambridge?

Last edited:

Back