🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

stick n move

Reaction score

JohnAKeith

Reaction score
525 E Street changed hands from the USA to MassPort. Sorry to drop in and out esp. if I missed the news already. Couldn't find anything in a search.

Life Coach Mike

Reaction score
View attachment 28136View attachment 28137Project info

saw this project on comm ave tonight. Couldn’t find a page for this project. Didn’t want to start one if one already existed

looks like a big project
Anyone know the address? If it around 333 Comm Ave it may be the former Jesuit priest residence which they left years ago. I don't know who took it over...it extended over several town houses. Ah, the days when Back Bay property could be bought for a song!

bbfen

Reaction score
Anyone know the address? If it around 333 Comm Ave it may be the former Jesuit priest residence which they left years ago. I don't know who took it over...it extended over several town houses. Ah, the days when Back Bay property could be bought for a song!
It’s 260-262 Comm Ave, a former Bay State frat house being redeveloped by the most inept collection of morons I’ve ever observed. 1010 is pulling their hair out at the incompetent manner in which they demo’d without a permit, screwed the abutters on both sides, and don’t have even a casual regard for code or life safety. Last I heard from someone who retired recently, they are mired in a stand-off with the Berklee School of Music, who owns the property to the west* and wants their temporary, illegal shoring off of Berklee’s property.

*edit: got turned around, Berklee owns the property to the west, 264 Comm Ave.

markhb

Reaction score
Is anything happening with the Post Office Annex at South Station (as in, the plan for USPS to vacate, the station expanded and more platforms to be added)?

Vagabond

Reaction score
Big article in the Globe on the MGH expansion breaking ground. What is the status of the Red-Blue connector? Is MGH including the headhouse as part of the expansion?