10 Farnsworth Street | Fort Point

Looks like a couple of units are occupied.

Unit 2 is actually on the market (the one that is the most visible from the street). The decor you see is staging. Other than the whole fishbowl effect, which would understandably be a deal breaker for many (myself included), they did a pretty good job. It's a nice unit.

Incredible building. Fits in perfectly. Its great now that the seaport is closing in on Fort Point where theyre becoming one. Fort Point adds a much needed history to a relatively brand new neighborhood. Both Fort Point and the Seaport work together to make eachother better where each of them alone would have been nowhere near as good as they ultimately are as one. All great neighborhoods including downtown have this mix of old and new and Im very glad it exists here as well. Its great that its not just any brick buildings here but very very high quality that enhance the area ten fold.

Ha, I took a picture of that a while back but didn't post it out of fear of upsetting people :)

legal fraud is an oxymoron

^^^ This post edited to note that an original post that claimed fraudulent, yet legal, action by a bank was subsequently edited by the poster to delete such a claim.

Last edited:
Are there any other banks in the area? If not then whatever, the area is already amazing so as long as it didnt make the area worse its a huge win. This building is great and then idk about the banking situation of the area but this is something people need and use so its not a waste. Not everything has to be a restaurant, if it was a blank wall thaaat would have sucked, but this is fine. The new building is wonderful too.

I dont think the bank is the whole floor either, right? I saw what looked like another blank space for future retail on the right side of the ground floor.

Right side of this pic:

Last edited:
Are there any other banks in the area? If not then whatever, the area is already amazing so as long as it didnt make the area worse its a huge win. This building is great and then idk about the banking situation of the area but this is something people need and use so its not a waste. Not everything has to be a restaurant, if it was a blank wall thaaat would have sucked, but this is fine. The new building is wonderful too.

I dont think the bank is the whole floor either, right? I saw what looked like another blank space for future retail on the right side of the ground floor.

Right side of this pic:

Yes, quite a few others nearby within walking distance in no particular order:
- Bank of America
- Blue Hills Bank
- Capital One Bank
- Leader Bank
- Santander (the farthest one from 10 Farnsworth on this list, which is at the World Trade Center).

I saw what looked like another blank space for future retail on the right side of the ground floor.

Right side of this pic:

There's parking / loading behind the blank wall there, so unfortunately it's going to just be the Citizens Bank.

There's parking / loading behind the blank wall there, so unfortunately it's going to just be the Citizens Bank.

On the plus side, there's also still empty retail space next door to the building, next to Flour where Bee's Knees used to be (though I believe the use is somewhat restricted based on the owner's arrangement w/ Flour).

Back