14 West Broadway | South Boston

Those brick seams certainly don't look to be getting any better (yikes!). Does anyone know if that is indeed the final look?

Nah, that's not the final look. Panels are always tightened up / adjusted after their initial placement.

If you ignore the misalignment...for now this cladding actually looks really good. I like the tall unbroken columns that are going to have very deep recessed windows.

Inside render

6.jpg

Cool views, cute doggie, but those two chairs! LOL

That dog needs to go to the bathroom! Also, what is that guy in the render wearing? At first I thought they were scrubs but on closer inspection it looks like a one piece outfit with the pants rolled up. I'm intrigued.

This corner will be a standout in a couple of years, the BPDA does get some things right.

Nice view of the Macmurder, I mean Macallen. Way to go activist judge, she should be charged as an accomplice.

Something vaguely reminiscent of the newer parts of the Ferdinand building.

This thing looks really good in person. It significantly strengthens the sense of place around Broadway Station.

This thing looks really good in person. It significantly strengthens the sense of place around Broadway Station.

Agreed 100%. This is exactly what that area needed. They should do a few similar size buildings across the street and in the area.

Back