30 Dalton St. Residences | Back Bay

yes. i think that's it. hobo would be taken as a compliment by those who are conscientiously hobo'ing (at least some of the ones I know), and for the others...well, it's maybe the lesser of the disrespectful variety of words

Right now they're offering 6 weeks free +1k look and lease deal (according to CL). I think this building has a good chance of leasing-up.

Target:
- Folks living at Avalon buildings who want location and new finishes
- High income folks that work long hours at the Pru
- Int'l college kids

But... they'll have to live with the construction noise.

Searching for an apartment takes time and if you miss the Sept deadline then you might miss demand.

^that "salmon" concrete isn't nearly as bad as folks were worried about...they kept it pretty low key. And the cobblestone edging is fantastic.

^that "salmon" concrete isn't nearly as bad as folks were worried about...they kept it pretty low key. And the cobblestone edging is fantastic.

The landscaping here is night and day compared to what was there before. They did a tremendous job.

Apparently Flour is moving in. But no idea where?

The landscaping here is night and day compared to what was there before. They did a tremendous job.

Apparently Flour is moving in. But no idea where?

If true, Flour would be so much better than another Starbucks, for instance. Yay! (even though I don't live around there).

Didn't Flour just open a Back Bay location on Clarendon? Are they opening another one a 10 min walk away? They have the best BLT sandwich I have ever had.

where did they get the outdoor seating from Flintstones.com?

Thanks to Boston02124 for this picture of 30 Dalton (from the 1 Dalton thread)

How lively is 30 Dalton at this point?
How's the streetlevel flintsones furniture working out?
(its' yesterday, 12/28/16, in the picture)

It's a good "infill project" if we can call it that... Not too noticeable from that many places unless you're close up or in the surrounding area.. I think it fits in well too, and though it might be bland (cladding/facade could have been more interesting, especially given the prices they're asking for - high rents, high quality materials, but that doesn't seem to be the case here) it actually doesn't bother me that much. This also might be pretty nice once or if the rumored Flour goes in.. so far the landscaping and sidewalk space is great as well.

Thanks for the Pierce + Skanskaburger pics.

love your angles of 30 Dalton.

It's a good "infill project" if we can call it that... Not too noticeable from that many places unless you're close up or in the surrounding area.. I think it fits in well too, and though it might be bland (cladding/facade could have been more interesting, especially given the prices they're asking for - high rents, high quality materials, but that doesn't seem to be the case here) it actually doesn't bother me that much. This also might be pretty nice once or if the rumored Flour goes in.. so far the landscaping and sidewalk space is great as well.

I agree its barely visible from most angles, and tbh when you can see it I think it looks fine. Good infill in my opinion as well.

Back