Aerials

KZ, that was several layers of awesome. Incredible views at new angles there. Thank you!!!!!!

Or post it bigger!

I would if Flickr didn't make it so damn hard to share larger size images. It already takes so much time to get them up that by the end I just use the 1024p size because it's the easiest. Blame Flickr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would if Flickr didn't make it so damn hard to share larger size images. It already takes so much time to get them up that by the end I just use the 1024p size because it's the easiest. Blame Flickr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I usually do BBCode at 1600 but if you intentionally don't want people to link back to your flickr I'm not sure how you do it. Since you can copy/paste directly to this site, viewing the pics at the larger size then hitting copy/paste would be the easiest way I can think of to make them bigger without sharing the links.

Of course, I found the actual flickr ones and view them there at the 2048+ sizes, which really does them justice!

Could you explain the BBCode a bit more? I don't mind linking back to Flickr (actually I should probably be doing that regardless) and I may be overlooking some obvious stuff.

But what I do know is that I can get the 1024 code from my photostream directly, and I just know that after all the time it takes to shoot/import/edit/upload/tag there's no way in hell I'm clicking every photo and going to the 1600 or 2048 sizes (that's like 3 pages to click through per photo off the Photostream) when I have my usual 40++ images to share.

If I'm missing an easier path, by all means fill me in! I might just be acting lazy here...

See the arrow with the yellow circle in the bottom right in the first pic. Click that and the far right is BBCode. When you set it to the size you want it automatically defaults to that size going forward. Then just copy the link that shows up above the sizes dropdown, paste the link, and it posts the picture. That type of post also automatically links it back to your flickr and will have your flickr name and picture name link showing below it.

While I thought you were trying to hide your page, in retrospect I think you'd actually want to be promoting it more, by linking directly to it. That would probably net you more flickr followers in the long run too. Plus it's easier for the rest of us to click into whichever pic we like and see it in the larger sizes! (especially those aerials!)

1632372957976.jpeg

It definitely looks so! I thought the rainy week would've taken everything down and killed any chance of colors, but apparently the opposite happened. That plus probably climate change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^
Neat. I never knew there's an angle from which Boston loosely resembles the traditional Oz skyline.

Anyone know why the Mother Church is missing her roof spike in those last photos?

Back