Allston-Brighton Infill and Small Developments

2. 392-398 Cambridge St - this is the grassy lot right next to the old Do Re Mi... say bye bye to one of the last pieces of grass in the area...

um.... there's a shit load of stuff between where Do Re Mi was (450 Cambridge Street) and this project...

^Yeah, comcast and some car places.. Sorry I wasnt perfectly specific.

31 N Beacon snuck under my radar.

Ground floor retail, 20 units: 4 studios + 8 1BR + 8 2BR

22 total spaces: 1 parking space per unit + 2 spaces for retail

http://www.bostonredevelopmentautho.../31-north-beacon-street-mixed-use-development

The filing makes a lot of references to the BRA-approved 37 N Beacon project that has somehow disappeared from the BRA site. I'm not sure why it has disappeared, when some other clearly dead projects (e.g. 61 N Beacon) remain on the site.

allston infill
DlwhUUs.jpg

This developer apparently believes it's your last big chance to make a killing in Allston real estate.

The lot for sale isn't actually shown in this photo, I don't believe; it appears the lot for sale is the one where the one-story building is located, on Western Ave. Not the Dunkin Donuts lot, and not the Gulf gas station lot. It's next door.

Points for trying but I'm not sure this property is as valuable as he believes. I'd move the decimal place one over and start from there.

Screenshot-2016-03-09-at-7.19.22-PM.png

* Obv., I'm not giving real estate advice here; just making a comment. Lord, don't send Ned Flaherty after me.

^Is this new or a reno?
I cannot remember what was here before.

This sadly won't open before I move from the neighborhood. But I will most certainly venture back to the neighborhood to try this. Maybe we can get a forum meet together to go here. Lol.

what's going on with do rei me site? Cleared and excavated, but no work or equipment on site when I drove by yesterday. Looked to be the same with peniman st. project too.

Back