Amazon Office II/SeaPAC | 1 Boston Wharf Rd. (Seaport Sq Parcel L5) | Seaport

9-3-2022
20220903_192002.jpg

Thanks. That's encouraging to hear. I was afraid we might have been looking at another Filene's hole.

Wow, that went up quick. I don't think they had even the vertical section of that last level up first thing this morning. This will be a really great addition to the neighborhood and close in the windswept area between Congress and Wharf Road

Wow, that went up quick. I don't think they had even the vertical section of that last level up first thing this morning. This will be a really great addition to the neighborhood and close in the windswept area between Congress and Wharf Road
Respectfully disagree, this has been u/c for more than a year and a half. Going pretty damn slow

The overall project, yes, I agree. I just meant this latest level of steel. For a few weeks it never went above eye level, including when I walked by this morning. Seems there was a lot of activity below-grade since the street-level subfloor went in, as there has been a lot of site activity with little obvious progress (except for the rising core, of course).

In my opinion, yes. Don’t forget that in the middle of these four (eventual buildings) there will be an open space filled with commercial and public realm amenities. I view the congress and wharf road sides as more of a street wall and parking garage access points. There will also be a large public entry in this building for the performing arts center, which will likely be the aesthetic focal point of the complex.

1673529076038.jpeg

Back