Atlantic Wharf (née Russia Wharf) | Atlantic Ave | Waterfront

Re: Russia Wharf

10876695.gif

L1130728.jpg

L1130731.jpg

I take this today so you see what I see here.

Nice photos bostonbred!

I think you may have found your niche here after all! :D

Thanku. I try to find my place, not to talk about changing of guard, which I STILL think is good. or not talk just about, like, you know "precasst sucks", or ballwash, or 'ono, more alhobonding". Smarter posters/spellers do that better then me.

Everytime i see pics of it, even in the black and white ones, i get fooled by that IC reflection. Looks like we have twin towers. It looks so good, best project since 45 providence [although really the only haha].

Same.

And Bostonbred, nice shots. Remember that pictures speak a thousand words. You might want to check out ablarc's photo essays.

I have to chime in here too Bostonbred, very nice photographs indeed. I love black and white which seems to elevate the importance of the subject matter. You have a strong visual sense which is your voice, and it is an eloquent voice at that. I look forward to more of your photographs.

Those windows are probably much more energy efficient. I say that having no clue as to what they are really doing, but really, why else would you install new windows for your entire building?

Also, does anyone know if the developers of Russia Wharf are extending the Harbor Walk park further out along their property, maybe to line up with the Intercontinental Hotel "park"?

Boston02124, once again, your photos are just terrific, be they color or B&W. I have to laugh that Boss Menino gets his name prominantly displayed on this building since he is running for unprecedented re-election. I suppose Mumbles will want a statue of himself erected in front of the finished product. It's pure ballsy on his part.

thanks ,they stopped cleaning the windows at 99 high st since they started to replace them so the pix's look dirty!

^I knew that sign was goning to generate some comments!

I'm guessing this is part of the pissing contest between him and Chiofaro.

As if to say, "See! I AM pro-development! Just not yours. Pffft!"

I havent taken any in a while. I think I will take some today.

I am in 185 franklin street so I get a pretty descent view of the construction . . .

I just noticed this but in the first photo of the two pictures posted by Boston02124, it looks like the ICH is under construction. Cool effects.

^again great nite pix! some from this week-end
004-22.jpg
007-19.jpg
008-23.jpg
0100.jpg

Back