Boston Landing | New Balance Complex | Brighton

1651197144744.png

I know this is just my personal opinion, but I think this would have been a great area for a soccer specific stadium. I wish we had a Boston FC

I know this is just my personal opinion, but I think this would have been a great area for a soccer specific stadium. I wish we had a Boston FC

Lots of sports are represented in this new neighborhood, so if it lacks a mega-stadium (that likely involved a billionaire dev getting a sweetheart deal to build a stadium that sits empty 80% of the time), I'm okay with that.

I like that the hole is filling in... but another uneven stack of books?!?

Everything in one tone sucks but everything in one tone except the center building in another bad tone 🫢😓

Has the cruiseship grown on you guys at all? I thought it was an eye sore when it was built and I havent grown to like it since. Its becoming less overbearing I guess as the area fills in, but the hq building is definitely one of the uglier kinda wonky buildings in the city imo. Landscrapers are never really wonderful buildings to begin with but I think the upturned ends and the way it kind of hovers over the podium is just weird looking.

Generally speaking, I absolutely am against landscrapers, but i always kinda liked the NB HQ. Something about it conveys motion. Also, when i was staying at this Hilton in Frankfurt, I was like, "Hey! it's NB's sibling!"
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back