Boylston West @ Fenway Triangle (Van Ness) | 1325 Boylston Street | Fenway

Re: Boylston West @ Fenway Triangle (Goodyear Tire) | 1325 Boylston Street | Fenway

I wish there was a plan to put a theater in this building--it reminds me of stacked film reels.

Re: Boylston West @ Fenway Triangle (Goodyear Tire) | 1325 Boylston Street | Fenway

this project is awesome, any ideas on what the retail is going to be.

A Target for the second and third floors. Other than that I don't think anything has been announced relating to the ground floor retail.

So, what did Target buy for $59 million? Certainly not the whole property!

So, what did Target buy for $59 million? Certainly not the whole property!

It must be just the second and third floors where the Target will be located. Maybe the first floor retail too.

According to that article there are 172 residential units. No way would 172 units go for $59M since that's under $350k/unit. And that's not even considering the retail and commercial space.

It must be just the second and third floors where the Target will be located. Maybe the first floor retail too.

Probably. The price jumped out at me, too, but I was just quoting the article.

Maybe Samuels is cashing out for the point and this $59m is in addition to assumption of project debt?

Edit: banker and tradesman has much better info. Target bought 21% stake in the building, FAE holdings bought 79%. Total sale around $300m back of napkin.

Last edited:

Maybe Samuels is cashing out for the point and this $59m is in addition to assumption of project debt?

Edit: banker and tradesman has much better info. Target bought 21% stake in the building, FAE holdings bought 79%. Total sale around $300m back of napkin.

read the deed, this is incorrect. Only the anchor retail space was sold for a total of$59MM. Target Corp holds a 21.1% stake in that space and their equity partner/affiliate holds a 78.9% stake. The FAE LLC that owns that stake has an address at target headquarters.

There is no reason why an incomplete building would sell. The Target condo sold so they can control their space to do their fit out I am sure.

read the deed, this is incorrect. Only the anchor retail space was sold for a total of$59MM. Target Corp holds a 21.1% stake in that space and their equity partner/affiliate holds a 78.9% stake. The FAE LLC that owns that stake has an address at target headquarters.

There is no reason why an incomplete building would sell. The Target condo sold so they can control their space to do their fit out I am sure.

Ahh ok gotcha. I understand now.

This project is looking great so far. Can't wait to see it cross the finish line.

16354279610_06e5698070_b.jpg

16540676252_ce5119aa0a_b.jpg

16354060858_9f729b66f3_b.jpg

16540674532_8df71f5cc6_b.jpg

Great shots as always kz.

Last shot: 'Look Ma, No snow!!'

The office portion feels absolutely massive while walking by. It's really quite impressive.

With this exterior approaching completion, I'm comfortable saying that I'm quite happy with it. I can't wait until that Target opens.

Back