Boylston West @ Fenway Triangle (Van Ness) | 1325 Boylston Street | Fenway

Re: Boylston West @ Fenway Triangle (Goodyear Tire) | 1325 Boylston Street | Fenway

^ Not great quality materials, but probably the best execution of low-quality materials I've seen lately.

Re: Boylston West @ Fenway Triangle (Goodyear Tire) | 1325 Boylston Street | Fenway

^ Not great quality materials, but probably the best execution of low-quality materials I've seen lately.

That is a pretty nice compliment actually. Sometimes the design team has to do alot with little.

I am on the fence about this whole thing myself. But that is for me and myself to work out.

cca

What's with all curvey all ways all the time -- did somebody just discover splines

This building really works for me. The Seaport wishes it could get something this cool.

This building really works for me. The Seaport wishes it could get something this cool.

Arborway -- I think the Skansa tower will give it a run for the money

Seaport is getting something even cooler, One Seaport Square.

Certainly bigger, but cooler? seem like more glass boxes from the renderings I've seen.

The Seaport has been making and not delivering on promises for years now. Nothing planned there gets the benefit of the doubt.

The Seaport has been making and not delivering on promises for years now. Nothing planned there gets the benefit of the doubt.

Arborway -- I guess it depends on which promises

There a number of realistic projections for: office / R&D space, employment and housing which have already been surpassed

If the promises you are referring to are related to delivering a full neighborhood -- its still a work in progress

CityTarget is all lit up!!

JxQ5XZe.jpg

Looiks entirely different from buildings done in the past! :cool:

Can't wait to see what this'll do for the area once everything's opened up.

Back side:

18117511686_9cbc36a224_b.jpg

city tahget signage is up :)

To me, the one downside of this development is the way the east-facing red terra-cotta side reads on the "skyline" (if it can be called that). Looking West down Boylston from the Back Bay, it's a cheap uniform-looking wall that evokes a 128-style office building, and seems out of step with the area's expected urban diversity.

Minor point, but it jars me each time I notice it. Anyone else?

Yes, but the next block over is samuels and slated for development down the line.

Has anyone heard a whisper of when Target is finally opening? Also, have any tenants signed on to move into the office component yet?

Back