BU Data Sciences Center | 665 Commonwealth Avenue | BU Central

1B07B770-310D-414E-90EC-AC025C8D4A65.jpeg
A7B6E711-63A8-4B71-80DB-7B63C7889E44.jpeg

Boy am I glad I don't live on Bay State Road any more.

i was thinking that the other day, but i'd wager those brownstone dorms and the towers complex are at, like, half-capacity.

The core is taking shape, as per the webcam.

Also here's a shot of the crane from Horn Pond, Woburn, 12/4. It looks like it's the red one to the left of center, and to the left of the yellow crane (no idea what that's for).

IMG_5337 by David Z, on Flickr

I love the fine materials they used on the building that is the 37th from the left, there.

I love the fine materials they used on the building that is the 37th from the left, there.

I actually preferred the BU Law Tower before they "spruced it up" but I understand your fascination with the building.

I actually preferred the BU Law Tower before they "spruced it up" but I understand your fascination with the building.

It was certainly more foreboding prior to the restoration but it was in dire need of repairs. There were cracks in the concrete that if not addressed, may have lead to the building becoming beyond repair.

The core is taking shape, as per the webcam.

Long time lurker, glacially infrequent poster. Can anyone recommend a good inexpensive outdoor camera that I could use for monitoring a remote site that I could use to make a time lapse video like this? I really just need something that would take one picture a day. I looked at a few wildlife cameras but I didn't find one that you could program to take pictures on a schedule.

Back