Cambria Hotel | 515 Somerville Ave | Union Sq | Somerville

maxdatabook

Reaction score
Great vid, thank you!

BTw, Is this one of those Cambridge/Somerville hotels you feel are completely unnecessary and will be highly vacant? ;)
HAHA. I'm trying to turn a new positive leaf! I do wonder if the top floor will fly off in a future super-wind storm. Ooops...there I go again! :)

shmessy

Reaction score
HAHA. I'm trying to turn a new positive leaf! I do wonder if the top floor will fly off in a future super-wind storm. Ooops...there I go again! :)

Hang in there! Looking past the short-term here - - the longer-term for the Boston area looks truly spectacular.

Demographics of longer life expectancies (more empty nester high rise living) and globalization of middle classes (first generations leaving subsistence existences for professions in India, Morocco, Vietnam, Brazil, China, etc.) portend a future wave of tourism and business in-flow to one of the great combined HISTORIC, HIGHER ED and BIOTECH cities on the face of the earth.

Boston is almost singularly positioned for this in a very serendipitous way. I'm not sure many truly understand the confluence of this lottery win yet.

And despite the limiting factor of space, there are many devlopment potentials still left untapped. I'm envisioning a great - both sides of the river - interface stretching along the Mystic someday.