Commonwealth Pier Revitalization (née Seaport WTC)| 200 Seaport Boulevard | Seaport

51371943062_b02cbb382f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Vivanna, now that’s a great pic!! ^^^^

I can’t wait to see the Commonwealth Pier finished product! And this is just one of several projects that I can’t wait to see finished; State Street, Winthrop Center, The Terminal E addition, Raffles, South Station, BU Data Center, the St Regis, and Parcel 12 among them! Holy crap, Boston is freakin killing it with so many great (many are skyline additions) developments!

Last edited:
Such a amazing reuse of a building, and space, especially with the addition of thousands of square feet of new or enhanced public space, along with an amazing addition to the Harborwalk (thank you Fidelity!). I freakin love this project!

Last edited:
The Encore boats have a new dock. It is located on the East side of the pier. All the other boats/ships have been removed from the West side of the pier and moved over to the East side or other harbor locations.
IMG_1622 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1638 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1627 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1628 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1629 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1644 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1645 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1658 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1659 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1667 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_1666 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

Such a amazing reuse of a building, and space, especially with the addition of thousands of square feet of new or enhanced public space, along with an amazing addition to the Harborwalk (thank you Fidelity!). I freakin love this project!

Totally agree. Can't wait to see this one all done and opened up.

Back