Echelon Seaport | 133-135 Seaport Blvd | Seaport

Re: Seaport Parcels M1-M2 | Seaport Sq. | Seaport

This first render I have never seen before.

Boston-Seaport-Square-Master-Plan-by-KPF-04.jpg

Allure.0.jpg

I love the height variations. I understand maximizing the square footage, but it's so boring how everything is the same elevation.

Love what's happening here, both at street level and with the buildings themselves.

Looks unreal. Now if only we can get more of this for the remaining parcels!

I love how they turned the Atlantic Beer Garden and Whiskey Priest just into a park in this render. There's still a chance that 150 Seaport Blvd. gets built which will block much of the water views from this building. Also, why would they go with icy waters in this render?

This first render I have never seen before.

Boston-Seaport-Square-Master-Plan-by-KPF-04.jpg

Love the setbacks. Finally some quality.

This looks very solid. What are we looking at for completion? Mid/late 2019? I too was wondering what's up with the partially frozen water in the first rendering.

Fuck it. Shittecan 150 Seaport.

Cronin can do an air-rights project and make Boston great again.

There is a 0.0% chance there will be a water/park there like is pictured. Pretty misleading. If all else falls through, Cronin will keep the WP/ABG or do a small scale redevelopment within the current footprint that doesn't require rezoning. Don't know if anyone is going to step in, pay for that parcel then make it a public park!

It's probably just artistic liberty so you can see the building in that view.

I like how these renders, especially the second one, actually looks like it is in Boston, not some mythical computer generated sunny day.

Looks too good to be true.. Which means at some point, we can expect that the colors, materials, glass, or something else won't really align with what the renders suggest and there will be a % of us who will be rather disappointed at that.

Here's to hoping for the best.

There is a 0.0% chance there will be a water/park there like is pictured. Pretty misleading. If all else falls through, Cronin will keep the WP/ABG or do a small scale redevelopment within the current footprint that doesn't require rezoning. Don't know if anyone is going to step in, pay for that parcel then make it a public park!

Thats where 150 seaport is going to go. They just got rid of the Atlantic Beer Garden and Whiskey priest to show the buildings better. They werent going to show it hidden behind 150 seaport when were not even sure if that will be built.

Looks too good to be true.. Which means at some point, we can expect that the colors, materials, glass, or something else won't really align with what the renders suggest and there will be a % of us who will be rather disappointed at that.

Here's to hoping for the best.

While possible that hasn't been the trend in Boston lately. We have been getting great results and the buildings have been sticking to the renders. In years past we would get two completely different things, plus the building is already under construction. 121 Seaport, 101 seaport, pier 4, Seaport Square, Yotel, all of these have came out exactly as rendered. There is always the chance though.

Found a bigger version of this render. This should do a pretty good job of helping knock back the buzz cut. Also yes its missing 150 seaport, they probably did this so their render wasn't blocked by another tower. So not only is this development incredible but arguably the nicest tower in the entire Seaport in 150 Seaport is going to be directly across the street. Not bad at all.

generateImage

Now THAT is what I call ground floor retail. Not to mention this also has the court yard that cuts through the middle of the parcel with even more multi level retail and planters/outdoor seating. Going to be a major piece of the pie when this goes up. This is already a huge piece but then next door to this you get the next phase of Seaport Square with even more outdoor seating, tons of ground floor retail, a park, and an ice rink in the winter. Just wait until this time next year what the Seaport looks like, its going to be very nice.

This time 2019*. They have been working on the foundation for almost a year now.

Back