147D2164-B59E-431E-87D7-D2B448E48509.jpeg
CAA3941C-A397-48ED-B2B1-C8A68C4614D2.jpeg
46F3184A-19EB-4B8D-A40D-B47AC60F9058.jpeg
8D56F7C9-E922-49DA-A136-1D595E6121A6.jpeg
6F1D4D0B-D6C1-40A2-A600-42D80F80A98A.jpeg
10763912-A9F3-40ED-98DB-BCE893E32E09.jpeg
39130D50-AFD0-4761-BBBA-3751BE616C79.jpeg
94676562-4218-479B-9134-845500BD843D.jpeg

Can’t wait to visit when the retail/dining spaces are filled!

This looks awesome, can hardly wait to see it IRL. It's so damn nice when the final product you get is really close to what the renderings promised.

I can only hope the retail spaces will eventually give off similar vibes to what the renderings were showing. Right now, the courtyard looks pretty sad with zero tenants.

I can only hope the retail spaces will eventually give off similar vibes to what the renderings were showing. Right now, the courtyard looks pretty sad with zero tenants.

Agreed. Thankfully retail is thriving, high end retail in particular.

So…walked by here and did some sleuthing. Nearly, every retail space looked to have some build-out ongoing. In one window, I managed to find a floor plan with some logos on it (poor quality pic attached). I also found at least one posted building permit. Here is what I was able to make out: Alo Yoga Studio; Puttshack, which looks to be an “adult” mini golf course, Todd Snyder, some sort of upscale fashion outlet and “Vince.” So more retail is definitely coming.
0C2CFC1B-48F2-4C47-9385-59B2C6E11D3E.jpeg
700FFA36-80CD-45FE-A591-EFF4B6C12DDD.jpeg

Probably just "Mini golf and alcohol". Because you can't be adult and have fun without drinking for some reason.

Ok, fine. "Adult" mini golf - giving "hole in one" a brand new meaning!

Nearly all restaurants serve alcohol. Does that mean you can't be an adult and have a good meal without drinking for some reason? I see nothing wrong with places that serve drinks for those who want them while also offering something fun to do whether ping pong, darts, pool, mini-golf or whatever. I guess for some folks, another bank or CVS would be preferable since neither of those sorts of places ever cause any harm ( end sarcasm).

I figure it’s shorthand for “our concept is taking this kids game and adding alcohol”.

So…walked by here and did some sleuthing. Nearly, every retail space looked to have some build-out ongoing. In one window, I managed to find a floor plan with some logos on it (poor quality pic attached). I also found at least one posted building permit. Here is what I was able to make out: Alo Yoga Studio; Puttshack, which looks to be an “adult” mini golf course, Todd Snyder, some sort of upscale fashion outlet and “Vince.” So more retail is definitely coming. View attachment 18836View attachment 18838
Wow great find! Very exciting that some great retail is coming in. Todd Synder and APC are great additions that aren’t currently in Boston. Soon to have 2 major shopping destinations in the city.

Nearly all restaurants serve alcohol. Does that mean you can't be an adult and have a good meal without drinking for some reason? I see nothing wrong with places that serve drinks for those who want them while also offering something fun to do whether ping pong, darts, pool, mini-golf or whatever. I guess for some folks, another bank or CVS would be preferable since neither of those sorts of places ever cause any harm ( end sarcasm).

Mini golf and alcohol were a fantastic combo for Las Vegas Raiders WR Henry Ruggs (now THATS sarcasm).

Mini golf and alcohol were a fantastic combo for Las Vegas Raiders WR Henry Ruggs (now THATS sarcasm).

Correct. NFL players never got in any trouble with the law before someone decided to open mini golf places that serve beer. In fact, now that I think about it, I believe it was the adult mini-golf that started Aaron Hernandez's death spiral.

Correct. NFL players never got in any trouble with the law before someone decided to open mini golf places that serve beer. In fact, now that I think about it, I believe it was the adult mini-golf that started Aaron Hernandez's death spiral.

Ah, NOW I understand. You only recognize your own sarcasm, not that of others! Aha! :)

But yes, Bosdevelop, because it was a bad combo for Ruggs that completely means that NFL players never got into trouble law before mini golf place serve beer. To that point, I personally saw Hernandez bogeying the Windmill AND the Clown's Mouth the night before the homicide. He broke his little pencil in half.

Last edited:
(As much as I hate to engage with this tasteless tangent: just for the record, TopGolf is not mini golf. It's a driving range. These are totally different things.)

So…walked by here and did some sleuthing. Nearly, every retail space looked to have some build-out ongoing. In one window, I managed to find a floor plan with some logos on it (poor quality pic attached). I also found at least one posted building permit. Here is what I was able to make out: Alo Yoga Studio; Puttshack, which looks to be an “adult” mini golf course, Todd Snyder, some sort of upscale fashion outlet and “Vince.” So more retail is definitely coming.

Just some additional information on the retail space in this article below that was sent to me by a neighbor of mine who's always very much on top of such things. I'm happy that it's not just the same retailers being copy/pasted in several developments over and over again.

https://wwd.com/business-news/real-...the-superette-1234998162__trashed-1234998162/

The two-level, 125,000-square-foot Superette, designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, occupies the first two levels of the three towers that make up the Echelon luxury residences, and will contain more than 40 retail tenants including a few restaurants situated around the perimeter of a rectangle courtyard with umbrella-shaded bistro tables and seating. The Superette is scheduled to open spring 2022, though no precise date has been set yet.

Among the leases signed are Le Labo, Daniel Cremieux, Lucid, Lunya, Vince, Framebridge, Mack Weldon, Injeanius, Rag & Bone, The Garret Bars, Todd Snyder, LimeRed Teahouse, Puttshack and Scotch & Soda, and many more are expected to follow. “We are under negotiation for every space,” said David. “A few spaces are still up in the air,” she said.

Superette’s central courtyard will be “activated” with art exhibits, performances, fitness classes, book clubs, lectures and other events. “The ability to have this common space is really a canvas to paint all these activations. We have a dedicated marketing team of 10 people in the Seaport focused on activations.”

Back