Eli Lilly IGM | 15 Necco Street | Fort Point

I liked the solar veil, but AB in general was lukewarm.

Doesn't work with labs anyway, since they need the exhaust on the roof. Renders still look fine.

1572444964452.png

Too many ideas tacked on a relatively small building face IMO. While a nicely added feature, the balconies should go/be redesigned or that strange angular cut for the clearer windows should be taken out.

Also if I have my bearings right they put what looks like vertical solar shades on the face of the building with the least sun...

^^^^^^ No worries, I'm sure the neighborhood will have lots to say about design, height, shape, yaba, yaba, yaba. For what it's worth, I really like this building.

^^^^^^ No worries, I'm sure the neighborhood will have lots to say about design, height, shape, yaba, yaba, yaba. For what it's worth, I really like this building.

I wonder about that - this building was already approved and these aren't huge changes.

Nice! I like this a lot more than the GE version.

Looks good! Better than the original proposal for sure!

Stick -- its interesting that there are not even massing kindas for the 6.5 acres to be developed next door to the building [of course by a major competitor development team]

I think it would have been a bit more honest to show something as Related-Beal is talking about 3 or 4 buildings totaling over 1 M sq ft

I think it looks great, and the location is so good they shouldn't have any trouble filling it.

I liked the solar veil, but AB in general was lukewarm.

Doesn't work with labs anyway, since they need the exhaust on the roof. Renders still look fine.

View attachment 973

I like the fact that the renders show that they are bringing rowing to Fort Point Channel ;)

Seriously though, better than the original GE headquarters proposal is a good consensus. I agree it could look like it is trying to do a bit less, but overall a good looking building.

I like the fact that the renders show that they are bringing rowing to Fort Point Channel ;)

Seriously though, better than the original GE headquarters proposal is a good consensus. I agree it could look like it is trying to do a bit less, but overall a good looking building.
we just held an event there to have people go kayaking. Its actually a pretty good spot for it.

Very upset about the loss of the solar sail. This building looks like a lego. Hideous and uninspired.

s-l1600.jpg

Too many ideas tacked on a relatively small building face IMO. While a nicely added feature, the balconies should go/be redesigned or that strange angular cut for the clearer windows should be taken out.

Also if I have my bearings right they put what looks like vertical solar shades on the face of the building with the least sun...

+1

It's a Homer Mobile!

1573049709044.png

Honestly, one or two of those cool ideas would be great. 6 or 7 is a top heavy wedding cake.....

Last edited:

Back