Fan Pier Developments | Seaport

7062194329_0a9144fab2_b.jpg

Two rocks, some grass, and a bench. Must "win" some distinction for least imaginative open space in Boston.

But...it has a food truck, right? And "the trees will grow in over time".

The other park barely even has trees, let alone $200k Conservancy employees to try and convince you it's functional and/or beautiful. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it actually did have those...

i have seen more people using the "two rocks and a bench" park than the greenway parcle (if you don't count occupy boston).

I might even venture to say that in front of a children's museum is one of the few places where wide open grass and a few things to climb on is the most relevant. and P.S. there is alot more in that park if the photographer shot in the opposite direction.

I think the Children’s Museum is the best the Seaport has to offer at this point.

The views on the dock are priceless......

Besides everyday workers at Vertex who will actually enjoy those suburban Stumps right on prime real estate in the city? Not the taxpayers.
We really got DUPED by Fallon, Menino, Patrick and the Useless BRA.

I could live with the Vertex deal if we did not give Fallon 70 Million in taxpayers’ dollars. If that is all he could actually do then fine. But giving him our money makes me want to throw up.

I think the Children’s Museum is the best the Seaport has to offer at this point.

Have you been in the ICA yet? that is rigyt up there. Two of my favorite places in city are inside the the Mediateque and sitting on the stairs under the cantilever.

The views on the dock are priceless......

Besides everyday workers at Vertex who will actually enjoy those suburban Stumps right on prime real estate in the city? Not the taxpayers.
We really got DUPED by Fallon, Menino, Patrick and the Useless BRA.

I could live with the Vertex deal if we did not give Fallon 70 Million in taxpayers’ dollars. If that is all he could actually do then fine. But giving him our money makes me want to throw up.

Riff -time to clean the barrel there's quite a bit of fouling going on

That $70M to Fallon line is really stale -- hope you don't use it for pick-ups at the Barfing got Crabs

Riff -time to clean the barrel there's quite a bit of fouling going on

That $70M to Fallon line is really stale -- hope you don't use it for pick-ups at the Barfing got Crabs

I knew I could get a response from you. Please give me a break, Fallon should give us our money back at this point. Don't be surprised if a group arises in Boston that end up suing Fallon for the worse development design on what was possibly the best land value in the city.

I'm allset enriching some Developer that can't actually do his own job to entice customers to rent out this POS. Why does the taxpayers have to be involved? Are we going to share in the profits?

I knew it was warm yesterday, but not enough to melt buildings I did not think....

you know so much is documented on these boards, between pictures of buildings under construction, collecting renderings of designs, investigative digging into finances of projects, etc., I wouldn't be at all surprised if some day the Boston Public Library asks to archive some of this stuff we do.

Thanks for all your posts DZH22 and Boston02124.

Back